[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Maybe, but I'm so sick of his cautious attitude. We don't have the BBC of old to hold off waves of relentless pressure.
He was not actually cautious this time, but we play so bad with the ball. It seems like there's no plan whatsoever. The pressing was so pathetic I was hoping he go back to defend the result.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Cross, cross, cross. Our one tactic apparently. So many times when we chase a game we lose all composure and tactics.

The lineup was disjointed. We had so much space down the right in the first half but didn't have the players to take advantage.

How many times have Dybala/Ronaldo/Berna been on the pitch together? How many times has Dybala played as a false 9 for us? You reap what you sow, if you don't try out formations/ personnel, you can't throw it together in your biggest game and expect it to work.
Never, man this keeps happening. We have 30 games in Serie A to test and experiment but Allegri decides to experiment in the most important game. Typical.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
okay, that is a proper tuz meltdown, i'm not even trying to keep it up. of course it sucks to be out, but ajax had more hairy balls and eventually played better, kudos to them.

it's incredible that how much chiellini still means to this team. with no proper replacement in sight at the moment (let's just not kid ourselves, de ligt is a barca player), all eyes will be on paratici this summer.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
The only game we had a plan that we executed was the 2nd leg vs AM. We used our wing backs and exposed them in the air. I have no clue what we were doing these last 2 games. It's also pathetic when one player has scored your last 5 CL league goals.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Lol, is that what you think? They were the better team throughout both legs. If anything, we're lucky we only lost by one goal on aggregate.
Everything went to shit after they scored. Juve played better in the first 30 minutes, pressing them, showed some fluidity and accuracy in passing. But after they scored our players mental weakness started to show and we lost control of the game

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Not even annoyed or surprised as this result was obvious after the first leg.

Our midfield has zero technical abilities and our CB's are Park footballers. Dybala surprises me the way he's really fallen away this season.

Italian football is dead.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
You don't get as sad when you get eliminated deservedly. We'll keep trying... fino alla fine!
No you do because you feel like we always turn up for second legs. However we get out, its a let down. Huge let down, especially with a GOAT.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)