[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Cross, cross, cross. Our one tactic apparently. So many times when we chase a game we lose all composure and tactics.

The lineup was disjointed. We had so much space down the right in the first half but didn't have the players to take advantage.

How many times have Dybala/Ronaldo/Berna been on the pitch together? How many times has Dybala played as a false 9 for us? You reap what you sow, if you don't try out formations/ personnel, you can't throw it together in your biggest game and expect it to work.
Ronaldo scored 6 goals in the CL.
4 of them were headers from crosses or corners. One was a fantastic finish from a long ball, one was a penalty.
Imagine what he could do with a proper ball playing midfield. Ramsey will be a nice addition, but nowhere near enough.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think he will leave to be honest

The thing is with Ronaldo we need to win now otherwise we won't, I dont think we can afford wholesale changes and a 2 year rebuild

What coach would you like to see realistically?
The Ajax coach would do pretty well.
I don't really care about the name, more about the attitude.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
It's like all the players decide to show their shit form together in this match. Ajax deserve to win but we played like a Serie B team, it's unbelievable.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
not even mad lol
This.
I see Juve play and have no idea what is our plan.
Therefore by logic you can tell if a miracle doesn't occurs then we wont win CL. If we stick to old football conventions we wont ever succeed in Europe. And that is what happened.
I am sad. Just a little.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
I doubt our board will let Allegri go, the only valid option was Zidane, there's no one at his level on the market.
Also althought i believe Allegri's era is over since Cardiff final, let's be real for a moment: with this midfield no one can do much better

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Congrats to Ajax. They deserved it. Sad thing for a Juventino like me is that this year's Scudetto will taste like ash. But, #finoallafine

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I think he will leave to be honest

The thing is with Ronaldo we need to win now otherwise we won't, I dont think we can afford wholesale changes and a 2 year rebuild

What coach would you like to see realistically?
Man he didn't leave and wasn't kick out after a 4-1 in a final!
It wouldn't be strange if they don't fire him and see him here next season.
Unless they find a replacement they're not gonna do anything.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I doubt our board will let Allegri go, the only valid option was Zidane, there's no one at his level on the market.
Also althought i believe Allegri's era is over since Cardiff final, let's be real for a moment: with this midfield no one can do much better
Maybe, but I'm so sick of his cautious attitude. We don't have the BBC of old to hold off waves of relentless pressure.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Man he didn't leave and wasn't kick out after a 4-1 in a final!
It wouldn't be strange if they don't fire him and see him here next season.
Unless they find a replacement they're not gonna do anything.
There is clear regression this season and it shouldnt happen when you have a generational talent on your team

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
We sucked so bad after the 1-0. I can’t believe how poorly our pressing and positioning was, which was shown by all loose balls being collected by Ajax so easily.
I know we are not really on form this season however I would have expected at least some grinta at 1-1. We have only ourselves to blame for only wanting to play about 45 minutes in a 180 minutes game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)