[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Sadly they were better than us over two legs. Doesn't feel good, but I'm not going to lose faith in this team. We lack a couple of players and hopefully we'll fix those things in the summer.
I have no faith in Allegri. Playing in second gear all season and turning up only when your backs are against the wall doesn't always pay off.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Well I’m sorry Juventus but you do not progress in this competition when you play in that manner.

Over 2 games we’ve been completely outplayed by a team of ‘inexperienced kids’ who played with the right mentality and intensity that this competition deserves. We can continue ‘building’ all we want but unless we completely change our philosophy this trophy will forever elude us.

Why don’t we play with intensity? Why don’t we press? Why do we score and then switch off when we should be going for the jugular?

Twice we had leads, twice we surrendered them. Ajax played with no fear, and they played their style of football how they wanted to, they always looked in control. This team have won 7 league titles by playing a style of football that cannot be successful out of Italy. It’s time for a clear out and a change of approach.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
It’s the same old story it’s been for a few years our midfield sucks ass, the club is blind to it for some reason but soon as we play a team with a top midfield we get done and will carry on doing

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We would've lost next round, or worse, final anyway.
Check our CL campaign. good games? United victory for a miser 1-0 and Atletico comeback. That's it.
The rest was pure trashy never looked good.
I knew and was just depressed. I hoped we had some luck someway and scrap to the final.
Was doable. Simply Ajax was overhelming

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
This is what happens when you play pragmatic pussy football. It’s not like Ajax were amazing. Juve’s style sucks and it’s not just this season. Since 2004 when Juve hired Capello Juve played very ugly football. Bye Allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)