[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Very good question. The last time someone else played as a LB for Ajax instead of Tagliafico was on 10 of March, at home vs Fortuna Sittard, game they won 4:0 and D. Sinkgraven replaced Tagliafico at 66th minute. So, after 10 of March he played 7 straight games with full 90 min on the pitch.

Sinkgraven, Veltman, Marzaoui... Whoever plays will be a liability, since the first two have played only 6-7 games so far this season and the latter plays on the right side of defence.

So, if Berna is fit and ready and shows his Atletico M form and performance he would destroy them on that flang. I cant wait, I have a feeling Ajax wont replace Tagliafico properly and their defence will bend the knee several times... :D
I expect Cancelo to play on the right side, probably with MDS covering for him.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Worse than tearing an ACL?
Joke

- - - Updated - - -

I feel the result will end up 3 -1 or 4 - 1 for us ....and never my feeling went wrong for Juve :grin: or Italy ...my prediction for the first leg was a draw ...:cronios:
Allegri will send Mandzukic to LB and Berna to RB after first goal

- - - Updated - - -

Newest
Chiellini has not recovered yet & is likely to miss the game against Ajax, Emre Can, Matuidi & Rugani are fine & will be available to Allegri. [Sky]
Matuidi picked up an injury too? :lol:

Last edited:

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Tomorrow the defense will be key for the next stage. If we manage to keep a clean sheet we are in the semi-final. This is the most important part , because as we all know, the attackers will do their job.
I expect a balanced match, Allegri will wait for them to make a mistake, which eventually they will.
My prediction is 2-1.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Tomorrow the defense will be key for the next stage. If we manage to keep a clean sheet we are in the semi-final. This is the most important part , because as we all know, the attackers will do their job.
I expect a balanced match, Allegri will wait for them to make a mistake, which eventually they will.
My prediction is 2-1.
Dude if we keep a clean sheet we're in semis no matter what the attackers do.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Berna in midfield, with Can and Pjanic supporting them? (Sucks for no Matuidi)
You know I will fap to anything with Berna in midfield. But I think we need Matuidi.

Also, I really think Kean is unplayable for Daily Blind. Like completely unplayable. You can punt the ball anywhere in his vicinity against Blind and if it's 1 v 1 (which I think Ajax will allow), it's a huge problem for them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
solid yet unspectacular win

2-1 or 2-0 Kean to come on second half and score possibly the decisive goal

Same folks as usual will be pissed
Id take any kind of win here. Not sure this team has what it takes to progress further than this though but I hope I underestimated us. I feel and fear we and I mean mostly our midfield will get exposed against better opponent than Ajax if we make it to the semis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)