[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Valencia CF [November 27th, 2018] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Valencia are gonna play Daniel Wass, an AM/ creative CM at RB, to mark Cristiano out wide, or Costa if he starts, or both during game. He will have a busy evening :D
I haven't seen a lot of valencia, but isn't he one of their better attacking players? Seems like a loss/loss in both attack and defense to play him RB. Is the idea behind it to exploit the space on the right, caused by CR7 not tracking back?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I haven't seen a lot of valencia, but isn't he one of their better attacking players? Seems like a loss/loss in both attack and defense to play him RB. Is the idea behind it to exploit the space on the right, caused by CR7 not tracking back?
It's because their starting RB Piccini is injured. And they have no backup RB, use CBs there, or midfielders like Coquelin and this time Wass.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How can people say that this is suddenly a good lineup. We have success playing with wingers and 2 somewhat central strikers, then suddenly changing back to something weird again?
What's the gameplan here? Mandzukic and Ronaldo to be wingers and cross to Dybala?

I refuse to believe we will do this again. Unless Cuadrado and Costa are on low batteries.
what a weird comment, have you watched Juve play this season with Mandzu, Ronaldo, Dybala all together? It has worked perfectly well

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
what a weird comment, have you watched Juve play this season with Mandzu, Ronaldo, Dybala all together? It has worked perfectly well
A lot of logic must seem weird to you.
First of all, most of our games has gone 'perfectly well' in terms of results, we all know that. With or without wingers.
But please, enlighten us in the game plan with this brilliant lineup. What are the respective roles of Ronaldo, Dybala and Mandzukic? Im listening carefully! :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
A lot of logic must seem weird to you.
First of all, most of our games has gone 'perfectly well' in terms of results, we all know that. With or without wingers.
But please, enlighten us in the game plan with this brilliant lineup. What are the respective roles of Ronaldo, Dybala and Mandzukic? Im listening carefully! :D
Ronaldo on the left, Dybala on the right, Mandzu in the middle, with these 3 changing positions all game, like in all the previous games they played together. It certainly wont be Mandzu and Ronaldo crossing to Dybala like you claimed :lol:

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
However, he does spend a lot of time walking around in no space on a wing? What does he do there? And Dybala is neither providing much width, he runs down to the midfield and does a few passes next to Pjanic. But it all doesnt matter I guess, as we have Ronaldo. He will create 5-7 chances for himself again and deliver some perfect crosses that eventually will lead to some goals.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
However, he does spend a lot of time walking around in no space on a wing? What does he do there? And Dybala is neither providing much width, he runs down to the midfield and does a few passes next to Pjanic. But it all doesnt matter I guess, as we have Ronaldo. He will create 5-7 chances for himself again and deliver some perfect crosses that eventually will lead to some goals.
Dude, Cancelo starts, you dont need Dybala occupying the right wing

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Technically we dont need anyone except CR, Mandzu, Pjanic, Cancelo, Chiellini
What the fuck is Mandzu doing in that company? He should be benched by Costa, as soon as DC returned to fitness. Tradgedy benching our most important player last year, to play Mandzu. And AS and Bonbon is missing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ronaldo on the left, Dybala on the right, Mandzu in the middle, with these 3 changing positions all game, like in all the previous games they played together. It certainly wont be Mandzu and Ronaldo crossing to Dybala like you claimed :lol:
Retards underrating Mandzu again. They can’t call him out for end-product this season as he has 6 goals-2 assists already (fancy that, he scores more when playing more centrally), so they make up some gibberish about his “laziness” :lol:

Also. We have lost one match this year. Guess who didn’t play? But we get the same results regardless of Mario apparently. :seven:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)