[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Valencia CF [November 27th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Cuardrado looking too chill lol.
Seriously, this guy needs to stay back after training and practice is shooting with Ronaldo. But then the coaches will not be happy. One of the coach stated that:

' it is a pain to support cuardrado at shooting practice, he puts the ball over the crossbar and into the streets all the time. We end up having to run into the traffic just to collect balls. Meanwhile, Ronaldo is a joy to train with. He shoots the ball into the net everytime, and the shot is so powerful that it stretches the net and bounce back out right into the path of Ronaldo, where he shoots again. '

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope the players have studied and we aren’t in need of any more lessons.
There is no end for education, you can always learn something new. Don't raise your hopes too high.

- - - Updated - - -

We should really win this game. Valencia are a mediocre team, and we are playing at home. Score early and then double our lead - no relaxing or taking the foot off the gas in this game.
Simply like any other game, the right plan that we never follow.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I know reports say 4-3-1-2 or if you want 4-3-3 but I wouldnt be surprised to see 4-2-3-1 as we only have 3 midfielders available and it would make sense putting one on the bench in case of an injury or tiredness

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
How can people say that this is suddenly a good lineup. We have success playing with wingers and 2 somewhat central strikers, then suddenly changing back to something weird again?
What's the gameplan here? Mandzukic and Ronaldo to be wingers and cross to Dybala?

I refuse to believe we will do this again. Unless Cuadrado and Costa are on low batteries.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)