[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Monaco (April 14th, 2015) (24 Viewers)

MoM vs Monaco

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Tevez

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
That carrasco guy was hurting Arsenal a lot in both legs, he looks a bit clumsy but he's direct as hell. Definitely need Chiellini to just beast the bastard a couple of times, make him think twice.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Fabinho was signed by Fluminense when he was 18 and played 6 months for us, only for youth. Never been in the main squad.

It's unbelievable to see him now. He looked like a clumsy RB destined to play at 2nd/3rd division in Brazil. Not a standout by any means.

Then suddenly he's at Madrid B and got the chance of his life. A good agent nowadays does wonders - and the guy took the chance and made the most of it. Really impressive.

I'd focus on the left wing, his defending was a atrocious when I saw him play for us (2 or 3 years ago) :)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Monaco are good defensively, should be careful A poor result for juve in the first leg would make the fixture return extremely difficult.I hope Sturaro gets chance for the start .pirlo is unready after gets back from injury.pereyra would work, as an AM, but would obstruct the play for our forward. I believe we can score especially when we playing with morata - tevez. marchisio would be attacker Midfield where he is devastating . Without pogba, we'd be forced to depend upon pereyra in the center.
This is the best chance we have had at a CL semi final in almost 10 years

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fabinho was signed by Fluminense when he was 18 and played 6 months for us, only for youth. Never been in the main squad.

It's unbelievable to see him now. He looked like a clumsy RB destined to play at 2nd/3rd division in Brazil. Not a standout by any means.

Then suddenly he's at Madrid B and got the chance of his life. A good agent nowadays does wonders - and the guy took the chance and made the most of it. Really impressive.

I'd focus on the left wing, his defending was a atrocious when I saw him play for us (2 or 3 years ago) :)
That's good news, because many of our best attacks come from this area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)