[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Manchester City (November 25th 2015) (34 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Man Hole - Nov 25, 2015 - MoM

• Sandro

• Pogba

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mandzukic lol

Not our CL clutcher. :lol2:

And even worse, 3-5-2 :inter: Because we play so well with it.
Didn't Mandzukic score for us against City? And score 5 goals in CL last year. And score for Bayern in CL final...

You can bash Mandzukic for certain things, but you can't say he lacks European pedigree.

As a disclaimer, I'd much rather start Morata too, but I'm not as upset by this, as by the retarded 3-5-2. :p

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Didn't Mandzukic score for us against City? And score 5 goals in CL last year. And score for Bayern in CL final...

You can bash Mandzukic for certain things, but you can't say he lacks European pedigree.

As a disclaimer, I'd much rather start Morata too, but I'm not as upset by this, as by the retarded 3-5-2. :p
I don't bash Mandzukic, one of my favourite, but we have seen serveral times that Mandzukic-Dybala partnership isn't working exactly.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Mandzukic has done nothing to merit a start over morata. It seems allegri thinks we need to play the Croat. Maybe he want that physicality to make space for dybala.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't bash Mandzukic, one of my favourite, but we have seen serveral times that Mandzukic-Dybala partnership isn't working exactly.
Agree with this. It should work, but Mario hasn't been making very good runs in the box this year. He's looked disinterested at times. It would be interesting to see how he does in a 4-3-3 here with Cuadrado and a left-winger, although I truly hope this isn't our long-term solution as it means nothing good for Dybala and Morata.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)