[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Manchester City (November 25th 2015) (14 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Man Hole - Nov 25, 2015 - MoM

• Sandro

• Pogba

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
i hope u get stuck at work AND trains run late.

because if i cant watch it live, then neither should you.

also have a -rep for being optimistic. no one likes a happy sally
What can possibly go wrong with this perfect organization and modern marvel of technology?

Certainly not fucking re-routing the goddamn piece of shit ass train because of some bullshittingly mind-boggling retarded reason without warning, forcing you to get on another asshole train going in the other ass fuck direction to wait for ANOTHER bitch made train since apparently EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING HORSE'S ASS TRAIN needs to go to Nostrand Avenue for reasons unknown. Certainly not that, Lion. Certainly not.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
A draw would be enough to qualify as we would only need to avoid defeat by more than 2 goals against Sevilla given the 2-0 result we earned at home.

Just because City lost 4-1 to Liverpool, don't assume that they will be weak. They are still a very strong team.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Why the hell is mandzukic starting over Dybala?? I don't care about experience, I want the best players out there and he ain't part of that group. Evra I could at least understand since he's been money in big games, but mandzukic? Get outta here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Please dont talk about public transport running late when you arent in belgium peasants.

Seriously, dont.
i've been there a couple of times, and i'm telling you man, you still have no idea about hungarian public transport. i haven't been using that pile of shit for 15 years, and still pisses me off when i think of the wasted hours (actually months) that i spent on trains and buses just waiting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
came in hre to say i will miss this game due to work. it's only right others share my loss.

i hope mark, crimmy, iceman,salvo,b aus, zoso, klin, and hydde miss the game.
Do you want me to update you during the match? If so, give me your mobile number. I'll add you in our Whatsapp group and have fun together.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
came in hre to say i will miss this game due to work. it's only right others share my loss.

i hope mark, crimmy, iceman,salvo,b aus, zoso, klin, and hydde miss the game.
i actually would normally miss this game becos of work

but becoz i knew this would make you happy, i bought a phone-mounter for my car, and will stream the game and watch on the way to work

u mad now lol

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
i've been there a couple of times, and i'm telling you man, you still have no idea about hungarian public transport. i haven't been using that pile of $#@! for 15 years, and still pisses me off when i think of the wasted hours (actually months) that i spent on trains and buses just waiting.
And I am coming to budapest for new year and plan on using public transport lol ty s4tch

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Europeans complaining about public transport :disagree:

Posted while hanging on to the door of a BMTC bus, before I sit on top of a local train

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)