[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Manchester City (November 25th 2015) (7 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Man Hole - Nov 25, 2015 - MoM

• Sandro

• Pogba

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
they paid €40m for that OKish almost 30 year old midfielder.
Of course I exaggerated. He is not OKish, he is a great player. In fact he can do a lot more than Pellegrini allows him to do. From whole bunch of really good Shakhtar brazilians (Willian, Alex Teixeira, Douglas Costa, Elano (he flopped in MC after half a season though)) he was the best by mile. He got pure DM near him and was more box-to-box, and was really great. What MC payed for him it's another story, they payed almost 25 mln for James dumbfucking Milner.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's how the mods want this place, so what can you do, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and we're obviously losing this. We want to spice things up a bit more in CL like in Serie A, so what's a better way then to leave it for the final match in Spain?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
he was quite good for bayern but i think
he was done once he left. he has always been
a fuck up machine though...if you think chiello is bad...watch demichelis.
slippin giorgio is nothing compared to him.

inb4 Osman tells me Demichelis is a wall
and one of the best EPL defenders
How incredibly random. Why would I tell you that? He is slow as fuck mediocre defender, Pellegrini's boytoy. Prolly should have stayed a mediocre DM instead (thank you Hitzfield) so he wouldn't need to get burnt close to goal and cause pks or red cards.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
How incredibly random. Why would I tell you that? He is slow as fuck mediocre defender, Pellegrini's boytoy. Prolly should have stayed a mediocre DM instead (thank you Hitzfield) so he wouldn't need to get burnt close to goal and cause pks or red cards.
just for fun :p

good scouting on michu :tup:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We should go for the kill here and top the group. Do that and we avoid Real, Barcelona and Bayern in the next round. These teams will most probably finish first in their group.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We should go for the kill here and top the group. Do that and we avoid Real, Barcelona and Bayern in the next round. These teams will most probably finish first in their group.
I don't disagree with that but I think it would require a minimum of 4 points in our next 2 matches

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That 3-5-2 pleeaasse. But maybe Allegri sees the 4-3-3 as the best answer to City after our win in Manchester, tactically speaking. Morata and Dybala together in their preferred positions has to be tested. While Alex Sandro and Lichtsteiner (or Cuadrado) can provide some width. Pogba looked so much better when Alex Sandro came on against Milan. Really freed him up and gave him someone to link up with.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I would like to see this:

----------------------Buffon---------------------

Lichsteiner----Bonucci----Chiellini-----Sandro

--------Sturaro----Marchisio-----Pogba-------

------Cuadrado------Dybala-------Morata------

Morata either plays out wide or in the centre - basically a mobile front 3.

However, if we do play a 352, I won't complain too much so long as Dybala and Morata start up front.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Will Kompany miss this? If he does that would be as crucial as Hernanes' injury and will increase our chances for getting the three points

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Kompany and Silva will both miss this game apparently.
Perfect!!

Also I'd like so see something like this

Gigi me grande amore
Barzagli-BonBon-Chiello-Sandro
Sturaro-Cheesio-Pogs
Quads(or dybala)
Morata-Dybala(orMandzoifDybala as a treq)​

we're gonna eat their food.

- - - Updated - - -

by playing like this we'd have the tactical flexibility to switch to a 352, not a fan of benching litch, but i'd rather him off the bench and us constantly swtich up our shape and confuse the shit out of the tactically inept shitty side

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)