[CL] Juventus 1-0 Maccabi Haifa, Oct. 21st 2009 (2 Viewers)

CL Grp A Match 3: Juventus - Maccabi Haifa - Man of the Match

• SuperFriggingGigi Buffon

• Zebina

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

• Cáceres

• Poulsen

• Amauri

• Ferrara

• Captain Rabih Fawaz

Results are only viewable after voting.

THE_PIRAT

May 3, 2008
Sucks I got to miss this game again because of work. Can anyone tell me if I can download th match somehow and watch it later? I saw that one game was broken up to download with rapidshare. Is that the only way? I really want to see this game with this new lineup :sad:

Guys let me know please...my fellow Juventinos :touched:
Torrent! Cant wait to see Diego and Gio together!:flag1:

2cruise

Aug 31, 2009
I think in this formation, gio and camo will both stay wide for the most parts and Diego will be free to make runs into the area, acting more like the 2nd striker, kind of like he did in germany.

I'm hopeful like the rest of you guys but I am afraid that the soaking wet pitch calls for more robust players and also afraid that Momo doesnt have 90 mins in the legs yet.

we'll see soon....forza Juve!!!!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Sucks I got to miss this game again because of work. Can anyone tell me if I can download th match somehow and watch it later? I saw that one game was broken up to download with rapidshare. Is that the only way? I really want to see this game with this new lineup :sad:

Guys let me know please...my fellow Juventinos :touched:
It sucks a lot more if you're Elvin, trust me.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Can't believe we'll field the exact formation pretty much everyone has been posting onhere. All we can do now is hope it works out, and I don't see why it shouldn't.

Let's do it boys.. Forza Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)