[CL] Juventus 1-0 Maccabi Haifa, Oct. 21st 2009 (1 Viewer)

CL Grp A Match 3: Juventus - Maccabi Haifa - Man of the Match

• SuperFriggingGigi Buffon

• Zebina

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

• Cáceres

• Poulsen

• Amauri

• Ferrara

• Captain Rabih Fawaz

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
gigi or gio MOM
unlucky to lose melo

hope he is ok, it will be hard in isreal very hard
but bayern will struggle as well with the 2 reds
i like this formation, we were hurt at the end because momo was spent, we cnat play with one DM.
its going to be interesting to see how we play in serie a now, with melo out momo spent. hmm hopefully this will lift us, does anyone have a shot count?

anyways im off to school important 3 pts in a slump, pressure on bayern now

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #486
    What a match :lol2:

At our home turf, against a 10 man Maccabi Haifa and we managed a 1-0 goal where Buffon was the man of match. Such a shame

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    It was going well until they tried to defend that 1-0 lead. Maccabi could have scored a couple after that, with one man down. :sergio:

At least there's more movement and no long balls with the 4-2-3-1. Gio needs to play more often. Camo was good also and Grosso not bad. Much better than his 1st couple of games.

I hope Melo is ok. He was crying on the bench.

When they showed Ciro with his rain coat I had some flashbacks.

and yes, Gigi :delpiero:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Finaly, Finaly we've seen a pretty convencing Juve. A team that creates, moves and does everything any orginized team should do. One regret about this game is that our defence is pretty shaky and thats not a good sign.

But overall we've totally dominated the game.

Last thing: anyone who still question Giovinco's talent is officially retarded.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

At our home turf, against a 10 man Maccabi Haifa and we managed a 1-0 goal where Buffon was the man of match. Such a shame
    Seen the game? Apart from some lack of effectivety, a few off moments at the back and the need for a few adjustments I really liked what I saw.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    First game with the formation, it can be worked on things look positive. Jack did you watch the game? if so what was your opinion on Diego.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005

i think we can take a couple of points from this game-

1-Trezie,i love him but he is never going to be teh man to play a lone strikers role

2-Giovinco in that role can have a massive impact on the game

3-when all else fails, we have the safest pair of hands in football to bail us out

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Deserved victory, but we should still work on many things in-order to get things right and go far in this competition.

Happy with the performance in general but disappointed with few players.
    There isn't much difference between our 1st half and the 2nd except that we used well one of the Freekicks we got in the 2nd half.

Buffon 7

Caceras 4.5
    Chiellini 7
    Cannavaro 6.5
    Grosso 5

Melo 6
    Sissoko 7
    Camoranesi 7
    Giovinco 7.5 :star:
    Diego 6.5

Trezeguet 5.5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)