[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Atlético de Madrid [November 26th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was also disappointed in Ramsey. I wonder how many of our players are actually playing half fit, he looks like one and CR7 an obvious other. Easy to forget about Rabiot as well.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Ramsey looks more useful as a mezzala than the AM. Yet in this game cant really ask to have him start there since Bentancur had such a good game. In the last serie a match Ramsey also looked better when moved to the right. Bernardeschi looks recovered and looked better than him in both matches.

While Rabiot is out I'd like to see this tried:

Bernardeschi
Bentancur - Pjanic - Ramsey​

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Didn't Sarri say something about trying Rabiot as AM at some point? Adrien is amazing going forward, but not very disciplined defender.We'd able to field both him and Blaise at the same time.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
That's our 12th game out of 18 won by 1 goal. We just know how to get over the finish line no matter how the game pans out.
I havent once gotten the feeling this season that we will lose a match. It's strange but we seem so in control. Even when we are out of form and having a frustrating match it still seems somewhat obvious that we will score.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We really need to get a top class attacking mid if we're sticking with 4312

It's kind of the most important piece and we haven't got a single player that actually made a name for themselves in that position just a bunch of misfits

We should play Ramsey as a #8 on the right. He would get to show off his defensive side more and contribute more. He's a very good player but not a playmaker.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I only saw the first half and we totally dominated them.
Dont know about dominating but we were far better than some here suggested..

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo deserves a lower score than 5.5.
Why? I mean he wasnt fantastic but he hasnt been bad either... He also helped defensively..

- - - Updated - - -

A win against leverkusen and we'll be setting a new record for ourselves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I want us to win as I want us to win all games but I dont think we should go for the win placing our best 11 - We should mix it up and rest some individuals (Ronaldo for example can be rested)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)