[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Atlético de Madrid [November 26th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Watched their last 3 or 4 games, they are shaky as fuck, probably in their worst form in last 4/5 years, a terrible Espanyol side was the only team they beated and had to sweat a lot, Felix or no Felix they create a little, Morata is wasteful, Correa is probably the only one thats been on a top level, has like 5 assists in last 5 games, so we should watch him closely.

Lodi was a good capture, fitted nicely at the back, but overall Atletico is not on our level. We should beat them and seal the first place in our group. I expect a win and let the goat score a goal or two... :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldo vs Atletico is something that appears in their nightmare but the problem is - Sarri doesnt know how to handle Ronaldo!
I`ll let Ronaldo recover and forget about this game as unless we lose this game I see no other outcome than finishing first and I honestly dont care if Atletico Lokomotiv or Leverkusen finish 2nd...

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We will probably miss Douglas Costa, out for 2 weeks, De Ligt and maybe Bernardeschi out for this game
And people were pulling hair out screaming why DC wasn't starting already

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo vs Atletico is something that appears in their nightmare but the problem is - Sarri doesnt know how to handle Ronaldo!
I`ll let Ronaldo recover and forget about this game as unless we lose this game I see no other outcome than finishing first and I honestly dont care if Atletico Lokomotiv or Leverkusen finish 2nd...
Like Atalanta, another opponent who're aggressive, physical, and fouls. Yeah, not an ideal match for a recovering player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)