[CL] Juventus 0-3 Villarreal [March 16th, 2022] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
When you have Rabiot and not Chiesa on LW i get it. Injury. Still RW was useless and i expected more from that side. Danilo with Cuadrado failed big. Arthur 0 passing forward s what mostly commentators pointed in this game. All time to side or back. Midfield failed us entire game. Defence pushed last 15 min gifted 3 goals with 2 pk.

Edit: Also Bayern did show how deal with that kind of opponent. Score goal fast and destroy their tactic.Villareal were not better then Salzburg. It shows where we are at moment.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
When you have Rabiot and not Chiesa on LW i get it. Injury. Still RW was useless and i expected more from that side. Danilo with Cuadrado failed big. Arthur 0 passing forward s what mostly commentators pointed in this game. All time to side or back. Midfield failed us entire game. Defence pushed last 15 min gifted 3 goals with 2 pk.
Yeah it just makes it almost impossible to create consistently.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
All of you saying Villareal are levels below us need to understand that they're currently much better than us. I said before that Vlahovic won't do much unless he has creative players around him. I also said Locatelli is mediocre like the rest of the midfield. This match repeated 100 times and you'd get the same result based on the nothing that we created. Their keeper had nothing to do whatsoever. Even after the penalty, we just needed a single goal but we ate two. I knew this would happen because we don't create much, they played the perfect game and we barely tickled them.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
Yeah it just makes it almost impossible to create consistently.
We had Morata and Vlaho in box and still 0 good crosses from wings. Clearly they crowded midfield. We moved ball so slow and all time passing to near player no switch. One time Vlaho switched in 1st half that s all. Still something like that should be Arthur or Loca job.

All of you saying Villareal are levels below us need to understand that they're currently much better than us. I said before that Vlahovic won't do much unless he has creative players around him. I also said Locatelli is mediocre like the rest of the midfield. This match repeated 100 times and you'd get the same result based on the nothing that we created. Their keeper had nothing to do whatsoever. Even after the penalty, we just needed a single goal but we ate two. I knew this would happen because we don't create much, they played the perfect game and we barely tickled them.
We did create good sytuation in 1st half that should be scored 1-2 so it s not like we play 100 games and lose all.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
They beat us using our tactics
So maybe we should have played just like them and have the most boring CL match ever? Juve was a big fav to win at home. I think mostly every poster here would have had Max's head if we played like that. The fans would have been jeering both teams. Juve wasn't going to play pussy soccer playing not to lose.

Juve came out and played hard (even Rabiot) and should have been 2-0 at worst 1-0 lead at HT. Max only had 8 on the bench and for sure two goalies and Miretti weren't going to sub on. This time one fukup by Rugani cost any chance at victory just like Bentancur did previously.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We had Morata and Vlaho in box and still 0 good crosses from wings. Clearly they crowded midfield. We moved ball so slow and all time passing to near player no switch. One time Vlaho switched in 1st half that s all. Still something like that should be Arthur or Loca job.
Come on morata shot a header straight at the goalkeeper in the initial minutes and vlahovic hit the post and hesitated on another chance. We should have no complaints about the chances created.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Those who say we're unlucky is simply the biggest bullshit ever.

Nobody cares to mention how quite often we get horrible opponents during the draw. Barely any club is as lucky as we are. So many times we got if not the weakest then surely one of the weakest clubs. No top club would fail against these shit clubs. That says quite a lot about us and how horrible we are. It has nothing to do with luck. If anything we're fucking lucky when we talk about draws, which is the only place where we need luck. When shit like this happens it's obvious we don't belong in the competition.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #258
    So maybe we should have played just like them and have the most boring CL match ever? Juve was a big fav to win at home. I think mostly every poster here would have had Max's head if we played like that. The fans would have been jeering both teams.

Juve came out and played hard (even Rabiot) and should have been 2-0 at worst 1-0 lead at HT. Max only had 8 on the bench and for sure two goalies and Miretti weren't going to sub on. This time one fukup by Rugani cost any chance at victory just like Bentancur did previously.
    I would play the same way we played today ten times out of ten. Nine times out of ten we would have won and one time we'd miss our chances and collapse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)