[CL] Juventus 0-3 Villarreal [March 16th, 2022] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Did watch the last two Villarreal games. They were piss poor against Osasuna and not much better today. Rested a number of
players today that didn’t play in the first leg. Moreno also did his ACL in the Osasuna game.

That said, I’m sure other teams must think the same thing if they watch us play.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Did watch the last two Villarreal games. They were piss poor against Osasuna and not much better today. Rested a number of
players today that didn’t play in the first leg. Moreno also did his ACL in the Osasuna game.

That said, I’m sure other teams must think the same thing if they watch us play.
They're not very good. We're clearly better and should be favourites.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Is the fragile Argentinian going to be fit for this game?

also it would be nice to have Bonucci or Chiellini available, they’re made for these types of games

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who's this new troll? Someone's DA? Arturd's Agent? Arturd himself?

Anyway, we should win this comfortably, according to JUVE92. We're Juventus and Villareal are a pathetic provincial side, so if we go in with a "big dick" mentality, they'll cower in fear and fold.

Arturn

Mar 11, 2022
I will be back after the Villarreal game to gloat after Arthur dominates another European game for you after looking like amateurs in the first leg before he was brought on.

Good luck, Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)