[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (27 Viewers)

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
That Bayern didn't have a super human Cristiano Ronaldo but they didn't give their opponents a chance to get on top. Their ability to press the other team high up the pitch was something unseen. No team stood a chance against them, never looked like it.

This RM has a terrific squad and CR7 but they look vulnerable at the back. I believe Barcelona would knock them out.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of RM players weren't even that expensive.

They have good transfer guru. They spend big properly and fill the team with great players who were bought not too expensive.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
And according to Wikipedia for 8 mil and not 6.5, but I still find it funny
That's not the funny part. Look at the pricetag of Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, and Isco. Then look at Pjanic.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides Higuain we haven't really overpaid for anyone.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I think that in general, we target the wrong kind of players. We have been linked to Emre Can and Pellegrini in the summer. It would be much better if we bought more technically gifted and agile midfielders (something that this team desperately needs), but we keep on filling this team with one-dimensional tall midfielders who recycle possession and nothing more.

Real Madrid have bought Modric, Isco and Kroos for relatively cheap prices. They dominate our midfield when we meet them.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
I think that in general, we target the wrong kind of players. We have been linked to Emre Can and Pellegrini in the summer. It would be much better if we bought more technically gifted and agile midfielders (something that this team desperately needs), but we keep on filling this team with one-dimensional tall midfielders who recycle possession and nothing more.

Real Madrid have bought Modric, Isco and Kroos for relatively cheap prices. They dominate our midfield when we meet them.
what .. u expect to beat them in midfield with bentancur and khedira..?

Apr 5, 2018
I cant keep up this facade any longer I am KING JUVESUPPORTER. I was banned. Possibly by accident by the mods. If it was because I was bullying PirlosBush then I apologise. I wont do it again. I love Tuz and Tuz loves me. Please reconsider.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Marotta: 'Madrid changes nothing'
Football Italia

Juventus director Beppe Marotta insists Max Allegri will remain and the Champions League loss to Real Madrid “changes absolutely nothing.”

“Although there are many points separating us in the table, we will show absolute respect to Benevento,” the director general told Mediaset Premium.

The Champions League thrashing at the hands of Real Madrid in the quarter-final sparked reports of a revolution within the squad and on the bench.

“The defeat to Real Madrid changes absolutely nothing. The club is solid with a reliable structure. The plans have always included a mix of youth and experience.

“This era of Juventus began in 2010 and it ends when the President leaves. We have gone through different Coaches and players, the club has grown and taken its rightful place in history, we have clear plans and need a mix of champions.

“Unfortunately, in the Champions League you are battling with Real Madrid and Barcelona, sides who have different firepower and power in general compared to our clubs.

“We go forward with our approach and can achieve victories our way too. We are seeking a permanent spot in the top eight European teams and so far we are achieving that. The draw is crucial in Europe and it hasn’t been kind to us this season.

“Allegri has a contract, a strong rapport with the club and we are discussing the future in terms of transfer strategy and squad formation. This will be the club set-up for 2018-19.

“We’re not looking for a revolution, but an evolution, gradually inserting new players.”

Aug 2, 2005

bring back Pogba
make a midfield of Pogba Bentacur Pjanic

we are in a desperate need for someone who can run forward with the ball at his feet, and for me, the most suitable is Pogba.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
bring back Pogba
make a midfield of Pogba Bentacur Pjanic

we are in a desperate need for someone who can run forward with the ball at his feet, and for me, the most suitable is Pogba.
Not signing SMS would be just retarded no matter what scenario we are talking about as he is an achievable WC player and definitely one of the best in his position..
SMS Pogba Nzonzi is the midfield I`d like to see - strong and not giving any opponent an inch - This is our key to CL glory - Central midfield which can destroy strong opponents like Barca and Real...

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Not signing SMS would be just retarded no matter what scenario we are talking about as he is an achievable WC player and definitely one of the best in his position..
SMS Pogba Nzonzi is the midfield I`d like to see - strong and not giving any opponent an inch - This is our key to CL glory - Central midfield which can destroy strong opponents like Barca and Real...
Please, Orgut.

How is a player that will cost us somewhere in the region of 100 million achievable?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Please, Orgut.

How is a player that will cost us somewhere in the region of 100 million achievable?
We spend 90 mil on Higuain and 30 mil on Pjanic after selling Pogba for 105 mil.

We can spend 100 mil on SMS after selling Sandro (who clearly doesn't want to be here) for 75 mil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)