[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (11 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The other thing I frankly couldn't understand how many times were madrid players trying to take a dive in the box yet if you're not going to give a pen then show a yellow for simulation, especially if he showed it to dybala even if I felt his foul was a penalty. Lack of consistency and showed once again what a weak ref he was
Diving will never be cut out even with VAR

There would be no players to play any games if they tried to stamp it out

If there is contact players can go down but it should be simulation they should be looking to cut out when there is no contact but a player simulates a foul

Every player is guilty of going down with the slightest of contact

Buy on AliExpress.com

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
that errors at this level is unacceptable. playing with the 38 years old defender against the goal machine? in italia they always says EXPERIENCE but i never seen that! lol. you need to support this experience with talents. in our squad there are too many limited players. and still chasing...darmian, pellegrini... and talentless others.

you're playing good and found the right balance but in the time you destroyed everything! you sold daniel alves and signed mds, you sold pogba and signed no-one. you sold bonucci and signed howedes. you sold vidal and signed khedira. all of them are different type of players to the each other. if allegri wanted these guys you need to fire him! otherwise you have to fire marotta! on the other hand we need a coach who know how to attack. so not an italian one!

everyone knows our defence and midfield is not good enough to play for this level. at this stage you can't make any move because you must change half of the squad. accumulated problems... so we must sell! you know who:shifty:

or just sign with Barzagli and other experienced players :baus:
aging is not important, important is;
THE SERIE A :baus:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Still tough to digest but this is football for you, if you are not clinical it can all completely turn against you in a matter of minutes, we just didn't believe in it enough and rightfully got punished for each of our mistakes, it can happen to anyone, small details/incidents decide games and that's precisely what happened tonight.

Hopefully everyone starting from the players/coach all the way to Agnelli/Beppe will eventually learn something after tonight so that we somehow prevent such scenarios from ever occuring again, for now let's just focus on winning this Seria A+Coppa campaigns and from summer on begin thinking about how to efficiently improve/revitalize this squad before it's gonna be too late, FINO ALLA FINE!
I agree, I think we were mentally weak, but I can understand that a little when you concede so early. Must have been a right kick in the teeth after Cardiff to see that, but it was their own making. Then we proceeded to snatch and panic at every chance.

Real Madrid are so seasoned at these games I knew it was a mountain after that. If anything I thought Madrid were quite average for long spells but we rushed everything. If we had not conceded that goal....meh, football is all ifs and buts. Ifs and buts and moments in games for other teams might have seen us not make the recent finals, it's how the CL is. Very cruel tournament to all but one, but you make a lot of your own luck and Real Madrid do it by firstly having quality and secondly believing that they will always win. They might not because their defence looks like a few teams would seriously trouble it, but at the other end you fancy them to score.

Mar 10, 2009
Probably, but the next 2 best players in the world won’t be anywhere near the quality of these two

They’ve been banging in 50 goals a season for the last 8 years, not even mentioning how many of those goals are in decisive games.

Aside from these two there are no single players really who can compete or who will compete

I don't think we'll get another Messi or Ronaldo for 30 years. Players like Neymar and Saurez etc are great in the same way Henry or Etoo (at his prime) were.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Barzagli: "On the first goal, I take on more of the responsibility. I was marking (Karim) Benzema, Giorgio (Chiellini) called me to cover the near post, but Benzema very cleverly held me back. Not everyone can score off the outside of the boot from there, it was a fantastic finish, but I will admit it was above all my mistake.”

Thank you legend, atleast you admit your mistake.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Barzagli: "On the first goal, I take on more of the responsibility. I was marking (Karim) Benzema, Giorgio (Chiellini) called me to cover the near post, but Benzema very cleverly held me back. Not everyone can score off the outside of the boot from there, it was a fantastic finish, but I will admit it was above all my mistake.”

Thank you legend, atleast you admit your mistake.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That screen from Benzema was probably the only thing he did all game.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
no way we play SZcz, its Gigis last game in the CL, and at the Bernabeu too. hoping for a clean sheet and a big round of apoplause at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)