[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (20 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Same two clubs will get the next best 2 players in the World. If not, it won't be us that gets/keeps them anyway. So, makes no difference really.
Probably, but the next 2 best players in the world won’t be anywhere near the quality of these two

They’ve been banging in 50 goals a season for the last 8 years, not even mentioning how many of those goals are in decisive games.

Aside from these two there are no single players really who can compete or who will compete

Buy on AliExpress.com

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I am on the piss so my reply will come later. Needless to say i am DISGUSTED. I will be getting a few bags and will be on a rampage in my critique in a few hours. Stand by Tuz devotees, the King is not happy

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Personally I think we played much better than the final in cardiff, up till when dybala was wrongly sent off. Like I said in another post I hate to pin this on the ref but he barely gave us a call, how he missed at least 1 blatant penalty call and instead books dybala for 'simulation' is shocking. He's a weak ref but had we had 11 on the field I think we'd be talking of a different scoreline tonight
We only played better because we were at our fortress and as I said we masked it we tried to learn from the past but as the game went on we were losing the duels. I don't consider ref excuses, fuck the ref, sure dybala didn't deserve to go off but the last thing you do is concede the third and we are blatantly to blame for our own mistakes. Remember how spurs got out from two mistakes? This is no different but on this occassion it was our mistake. If we win through other people's mistakes we get applauded, if we lose through our own then we should acknowledge that too. Quality was most certainly at count today for real and so was experience but we shouldn't consider ourselves minor through showing and giving too much respect.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Juve los by a combination of factors
And yea thenreferee Was one of then
Not the only one tho, he made reals game even easier

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Still tough to digest but this is football for you, if you are not clinical it can all completely turn against you in a matter of minutes, we simply didn't believe in it enough and rightfully got punished for each of our mistakes whereas we allowed them to get away with theirs, it can happen to anyone, small details/incidents decide games and that's precisely what happened tonight.

All i hope now is that everyone starting from the players/coach all the way to Agnelli/Beppe will eventually learn something after tonight so that we somehow prevent such scenarios from ever occuring again, tho for now let's just focus on winning this Seria A+Coppa campaigns and from summer on begin thinking about how to efficiently improve/revitalize this squad before it's gonna be too late, FINO ALLA FINE!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Doesn't have to be malice for it to be a card

Was it dangerous? Yes

Yellow card no doubt about it
The other thing I frankly couldn't understand how many times were madrid players trying to take a dive in the box yet if you're not going to give a pen then show a yellow for simulation, especially if he showed it to dybala even if I felt his foul was a penalty. Lack of consistency and showed once again what a weak ref he was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)