[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (19 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The defeat/draw is so imminent due to the quality disparity between the teams on midfield, that I actually think Juve will pull a surprise and secure a solid 2-0 win. The pregame atmosphere is too similar to last year's vs Barca.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Don't get your hopes up. Real will get past us in 2nd gear and then spank your sorry asses in the semis :baus:
I really think Juventus can hurt Real, they dont play a great season at all, their defence looks shaky aswell, with dybala and Higuain in a good form, Juve can do some damage... so lets see!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I worry more about their mid to be honest.

It's their great mid that provides the passes and through balls to Ronaldo and it's their great mid that'll possibly run us over again.

Mar 10, 2009
Dunno dude, Ronaldo sometimes just pops out of no where and scores.

But I take your point. If we play anything like we did against Tottenham in the first half, then we could be 5 nill down.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We unleashed Sturaro against Madrid 3 years ago even though he turned out to be crap for us in the end.

Time to unleash Bentancur this time round. Give the kid a chance. It's hardly going to be his fault entirely should we lose.

I'd actually prefer Rugani ahead of Barzagli too. Sometimes too much 'experience' could also be a hindrance. We need a good mix of both young and old.
Agree. Enough of Italian crap about experience over talent etc. We lost two finals with highly experienced defence.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Lets put some money on us... too many little girls around here, grow some for the god sake

We r Juve. We always lose finals and we always take down RM in a 2 leg round so lets send those bastards to spain with their empty hands...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That tells you he's full of bs and hardly watched any Juve games.
or he's being diplomatic (and maybe a little cautious). Of course he's not gonna come out and say Juve are boring and frequently their league games put me to sleep.

Can you imagine what a punk he'd look like if he said that and lost?

Almost as a big punk as you do coming in here before every game on a weekly basis making disparaging comments (and then after we win like 99% of the time) bitching about how the win doesn't matter, we got lucky again somehow, our play is shitty doubting his highness euromaxx etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)