[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (22 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #305
    Well, sink or swim for Bentancur. Huge match for him.

At least this time against RM we have attackers on the bench to come on if necessary.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    I don't trust Bentancur as Regista against Real Madrid.

That losing a ball and chasing players down won't work against a top side like Real, if the ball is gone, it's gone.
    I'd rather see Claudio in that position, not as quick anymore, but tons of experience.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    Well, sink or swim for Bentancur. Huge match for him.

At least this time against RM we have attackers on the bench to come on if necessary.
    :agree:
    No matter how Bentacur plays, he is not going to play in a second leg, because of a suspension. The surest bet is Bentancur yellow.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    I don't trust Bentancur as Regista against Real Madrid.

That losing a ball and chasing players down won't work against a top side like Real, if the ball is gone, it's gone.
    I'd rather see Claudio in that position, not as quick anymore, but tons of experience.
    Agree. Put Bentancur in Kendira or Matudis place instead.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #310
    Ain't gonna happen. Both Matuidi and Khedira will start. I think we need bentancur energy to start and marchisio's experience to finish.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    That’s what I was thinking. If by some miracle we are winning, Marchisio will come on later in match to slow down the pace and increase our possession.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    Ain't gonna happen. Both Matuidi and Khedira will start. I think we need bentancur energy to start and marchisio's experience to finish.

I know but it would be nice. Matuidi is horrible out of form and Khedira will do his usual ghost rutine.

BarcaFan

Apr 17, 2017
    I think that Marchisio will start as a regista with Matuidi and Khedira in the midfield. Douglas Costa up top with Pipita and Dybala. I hope that you trash those white cunts tomorrow and that we meet in the semifinals or even better in the finals.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    We unleashed Sturaro against Madrid 3 years ago even though he turned out to be crap for us in the end.

Time to unleash Bentancur this time round. Give the kid a chance. It's hardly going to be his fault entirely should we lose.

I'd actually prefer Rugani ahead of Barzagli too. Sometimes too much 'experience' could also be a hindrance. We need a good mix of both young and old.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    We unleashed Sturaro against Madrid 3 years ago even though he turned out to be crap for us in the end.

Time to unleash Bentancur this time round. Give the kid a chance. It's hardly going to be his fault entirely should we lose.

I'd actually prefer Rugani ahead of Barzagli too. Sometimes too much 'experience' could also be a hindrance. We need a good mix of both young and old.
    Hardly the same case since Sturaro had Vidal and Marchisio next to him. Bentancur will have Matuidi and Khedira.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I'm more worried about our defense. Don't really trust Barzagli in such a decisive match these days and then De Sciglio...
    Yeah 36 year old Barzagli against Ronaldo and Bale is a reason to worry.

Mar 10, 2009
    It depends on the mentality and approach of our players/coach. If we sit deep and have an inferiority complex, then I expect Juve to get hammered. If we actually give it a go, like we did in 2015 then we can come up on top. Like Tottenham, Real Madrid have some weaknesses, they just need to be exposed.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Yeah 36 year old Barzagli against Ronaldo and Bale is a reason to worry.
    Because of him being slow? Tbh i don't see much difference in pace between those two, Rugani is also painfully slow. If it was Benatia, yes, but if it's between Barza and Rugani i'd go with experience.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Hardly the same case since Sturaro had Vidal and Marchisio next to him. Bentancur will have Matuidi and Khedira.
    That midfield line-up in 2015 looked solid as fuck.

Buffon; Lichsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Pirlo, (sturaro first leg) Pogba, Marchisio, Vidal; Morata, Tévez.

In Cardiff they ate our midfield alive and they will do it again. We just have to be clinical and make the most on counter. I'm just glad we got Costa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)