[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (23 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Is MDS fit? I’m torn between him and Licht, feel like you need a bastard like Licht for this one. Rugani should play for setpieces tbh
I thought MDS was rested yesterday. Having Licht defending that backpost with CR7 lurking behind him gives me nightmares. I think Barza will play for experience.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The best result I can see for us is a draw

We might snatch a win in Madrid but I don't think we will handle the home leg very well

We are not good at being the team that is expected to attack and put the other under pressure

Away legs suit our style of play better

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The best result I can see for us is a draw

We might snatch a win in Madrid but I don't think we will handle the home leg very well

We are not good at being the team that is expected to attack and put the other under pressure

Away legs suit our style of play better
I dont know this is a very tough set of games..
We can definitely win in Turin but it`ll be very tough
Winning at Madrid will be an almost impossible task but if we play to our best attributes we can win the home game and snatch a draw at Madrid (like 2015) - The probability for this to happen isnt high though..
IMO we might be able to surprise Real at Turin but I in Madrid you can expect a nightmare of Real going with all their power to score and we try to defend the lead from the 1st leg..
Chances do not favor us but you can never know..
Barca will walk through Roma (Roma might draw at home but it will already be over at Spain)
Bayern will play in 2nd gear and double crush Sevilla
Liverpool might surprise City at home but City should be able to kill it at home
Juve Real is a tricky one as you can never know which Juve will come to fight and also you can never know which Real will come to fight...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir has been assigned to officiate the Champions League quarter-final between Juventus and Real Madrid.

The first leg kicks off in Turin on Tuesday evening at 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT).

Cakir has been appointed to this match, assisted by Bahattin Duran, Tarik Ongun, Huseyin Gocek, Baris Simsek and fourth official Mustafa Eyisoy.

The 41-year-old has a mixed record with Juventus, overseeing two wins and two defeats.

Most notably, he was holding the whistle in the 2015 Champions League Final, which Juve lost 3-1 to Barcelona.

Real Madrid have won five, drawn two and lost two of their matches with Cakir involved.

Superstitious Juventini could be interested in the fact the last two have been defeats, 2-1 to Atletico Madrid in the 2017 Champions League semi-final and 3-1 at Tottenham Hotspur in this season’s group phase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)