[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That wasn't a problem. Kulu was really bad and we badly needed a change in formation.
The problem was that we didn't change formation. Pirlo actually put Chiesa on the right side (or God knows where he was because I didn't see him at all) and McKennie took Chiesa's spot on the left-wing.
He put Chiesa AMC, the position Kulu had (newsflash, Chiesa cant play in middle at all), put Mcbuckets left winger (wtf?), and Berna LB after the sending off, leading to that shambolic pk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's face it - the reality is we are a far worse team since we reached that CL final in 2017. We were hugely unlucky in 2018, but since bringing Ronaldo in, this team has regressed big time. We aren't really a team anymore. We just hope he's fit, give him the ball, and anticipate things to happen. I prefer the old ways, the old Juventus. We should've tried building on that.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Let's face it - the reality is we are a far worse team since we reached that CL final in 2017. We were hugely unlucky in 2018, but since bringing Ronaldo in, this team has regressed big time. We aren't really a team anymore. We just hope he's fit, give him the ball, and anticipate things to happen. I prefer the old ways, the old Juventus. We should've tried building on that.
Yeah...and it just comes down to manages. Sarri and pirlo are not at allegris level. Only difference with pirlo is that he has been unlucky with all these injuries.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
That was always a risk when we bought Ronaldo and worried some people, including Marotta. That we would spend too much and focus our gameplay on him and the rest of the team would suffer, especially in the long run.

Our transfer policy has not been very good since 2015. Some good deals combined some total wastes and also losing quality players that we could have used.

I think the correct approach is what we did before 2015, which is what Bayern are doing. Try to keep all your good players and patiently upgrade the team over time without overspending on one player. The team should always be balanced without deadwood on the payroll or weak links in some positions. Bayern actually did overspend on Hernandez and I think it will prove to be a mistake.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Fuck it, the first place is probably lost.

We must win next two games against Ferencvaros and in that way we will secure qualification two rounds before the end of group stage.

Then focus on Serie A completely.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know about you but while I was watching yesterday I was getting this frustrating feeling that got stronger with time. Frustration that they will start playing according to a plan and purpose but it never happened.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He put Chiesa AMC, the position Kulu had (newsflash, Chiesa cant play in middle at all), put Mcbuckets left winger (wtf?), and Berna LB after the sending off, leading to that shambolic pk
Almost all of our players has a moment of brainfart last night.
Kulu has a bad night, Chiesa also.
Dybala lost the ball a lot and his free kick in the last minute sum it all
Demiral dribbling to the middle only to foul Pjanic and red carded
Bonucci stupid pass that led to the Berna's foul
Berna as LB and atrocious bump to Fati

And Pirlo's subs is questionable. We should put Ramsey. Frabotta can also be subs in to minimize Dembele or Fati on the right.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Btw you could see Bonucci playing at half speed for most of the game. In that kamikaze first two minutes he walked away from a challenge touching his thigh. He wasn't fit at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)