[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don’t get why they would risk Bonucci in this game. Yeah it’s against barca and they’re a big club but this is far from a situation where you need to be risking a longer term injury. Bullshit aside, you’re gonna need Bonucci this season, especially with broken down Chiellini still around. The risk outweighs the reward.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don’t get why they would risk Bonucci in this game. Yeah it’s against barca and they’re a big club but this is far from a situation where you need to be risking a longer term injury. Bullshit aside, you’re gonna need Bonucci this season, especially with broken down Chiellini still around. The risk outweighs the reward.
Yep.
He is not in optimal shape. It is illogical to start him in a game like this if he is not able to give his 100% and even worst...force a sub.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Maybe because Rabiot was the only one holding the midfield, while McKennie was chasing ghosts most of the time?
are you talking about the game vs Roma? Rabiot had his hand in both goals allowed. Lazy backtracking on one, lazy clearance + handball on the second. He also lost possession three times as much as McKennie and his passing accuracy was 81% compared to 92%.

but the point is it was just one game.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
are you talking about the game vs Roma? Rabiot had his hand in both goals allowed. Lazy backtracking on one, lazy clearance + handball on the second. He also lost possession three times as much as McKennie and his passing accuracy was 81% compared to 92%.

but the point is it was just one game.
McKennie is just not the answer to midfield problems of a team like Juventus. Sub option at best.

Aug 2, 2005
1 more hour to go.. first real test.. dont disappoint us Mister

how can some members keep track of what X or Y posting here.. and then analyze his personality.. and wtf... waste a fucking time to post his super psycho power analysis here..

Thank god I have a shitty memory...

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)