[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I think that U23 players can’t play in CL. Rafia and Vrioni in both matches not selected, meanwhile in Serie A they were.
I think it depends on age. Gozzi is 19. I see that he only played one U23 game. Not a guaranteed starter for U23 or had Covid?

Dragusin was out with Covid and prolly barely trained lately.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think it depends on age. Gozzi is 19. I see that he only played one U23 game. Not a guaranteed starter for U23 or had Covid?

Dragusin was out with Covid and prolly barely trained lately.
yeah, Gozzi was called up for u23 game today, so I’m assuming he’s healthy. Can’t imagine the club would have more faith in a primavera player than him, so im curious what the thought process was. Maybe he isn’t eligible, but I thought it depended on age as well.

edit: Gozzi and Dragusin are on the B list, so they’re both eligible to play CL. Hmm maybe Gozzi just sucks lolol

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
yeah, Gozzi was called up for u23 game today, so I’m assuming he’s healthy. Can’t imagine the club would have more faith in a primavera player than him, so im curious what the thought process was. Maybe he isn’t eligible, but I thought it depended on age as well.

edit: Gozzi and Dragusin are on the B list, so they’re both eligible to play CL. Hmm
Did he have rona? I ask bc being called up isn't the same as being 100% match fit.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

hope this is true. Not sure about Rabiot and Bentancur together but whatever.
4-4-2 with Kulusevski and Chiesa on the flanks. Morata Dybala up front. Cuadrado and Danilo wing backs. I am not sure who would be best to partner Rabiot though.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Imo McKennie should only start in a 3 men mid as dedicated destroyer, next to two mids like Arthur or Rabiot. He's just too limited to be one of two mids.
To me he looks like a right back, he's not composed enough for a role in midfield. Maybe pressure was too high in his first games, I don't know.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
To me he looks like a right back, he's not composed enough for a role in midfield. Maybe pressure was too high in his first games, I don't know.
he was great against Sampdoria and not so great against Roma. Rabiot was much worse vs Roma and no one is throwing him aside. It was one game.

Oct 23, 2011
I like the formation. I think Ramsey could have been important with his forward runs given that Barcelona leaves tonnes of space behind their backline, but Morata, Kulu and especially Chiesa can make these runs as well. Either way, it's hard to bench any of these 4 players right now but i'd say Pirlo is making the right choice. Pretty excited for this game, it's been a while since we faced a big team in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)