[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Szczęsny
Cuadrado - Demiral - Danilo - Frabotta
Rabiot - Arthur
Kulusevski - Dybala - Chiesa
Morata
Bonucci to start if possible.

Sub Ramsey in if Dybala tires out.

I don't want to see Berna in this game even for a minute.
This is a good lineup considering our options although Im not sure Frabotta is ready for such a game.
Do we have any additional option in defense?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know B81 might be watching, but not sure I want him to start anyway.
He should start. We're playing at home, our defense is fucked anyway, so we should put ourselves in the best position to win.

A 3-4-1-2 with Kulu behind Dybala and Morata, with Cuads and Chiesa on the wings is the way to go. We need to press and harry Fagca. Their defense is also garbage, and if we manage to stifle them and get physical, we will limit their opportunities and prevent their tax evading garden gnome midget cunt from getting too many opportunities.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
oh please you arent fooling anybody...go read your post again...you could have just said 'i diasgree that this game is not important'...this is just one post, all your posts have the same annpying pattern...either you are doing it on purpose or you just arent self aware
Usually they feel each others pain, who are you?

I was borderline astonished, it wasn't a "I disagree" level post. And I just said what did I just read, CL group games aren't important now? That's all.

If you're having a melty over that, it's on you lmao. It wasn't even anyone near Osman esque flamboyant take with multiple paragraphs complete with gifs and videos when he finds something odd.

:lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
In the grand scheme of things, this is a useless group stage game. Having Ronaldo or not doesn't matter
in the grand scheme of things, you missing this game would be good lol

three five two, miss game too lol

I'm more confident for this match than I was for Verona, for some reason.
i am also confident you will miss the game lmao

@Dominic I have a strong feeling we are fielding a classic 4-4-2
i have a strong feeling your cable and internet will go out and will miss game lol

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Then give him minutes against Serie A fodder first to run off the rust, but not in a CL game against Barca.
He was actually pretty decent in the last 20-25 minutes against Verona. I'm not too worried by this Barca tbh. Sure, we haven't been firing on all cylinders, but they've already lost twice in Loliga.

- - - Updated - - -

look at the two cute peasants above arguing about who will start. like they will watch this game lmao.
Shut up Loin. I already sent someone to ensure there's no power in your village during the game, so you're definitely missing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)