[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (52 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Imho Alex Sandro should be our starter always but after all the leadership both max, in one hand, and evra, in the other, have showed last two years, I don't question this decision

Talking about our rival. Sampaoli is still trying to find the Team but we shouldn't be overconfident cuz sevilla this season is a roller coaster. Against RM they player way better than Zizou's Team for almost 70' and against Farca in the first leg, they were kicking their asses in the first half... So it's hard to know what Team are we gonna face tonight

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Juventus vs Sevilla - Youth CL to start.

JUVENTUS: Del Favero; Severin, Vogliacco, Beruatto, Rogerio; Macek, Muratore [C], Toure; Kastanos; Léris, Kean

We should struggle hard because of the same reason of past seasons: our defense sucks. Expect blunders. Severin is a very weak CB who has been inexplicable been constantly playing for the youth ranks. We have no RB and an excess of good LBs (Rogerio, Beruatto, Tripaldelli and Coccolo), so Beruatto is being improvised on the right side. Also defense is entirely new, they are not used to play with each other.

Midfield is the strongest part of the team, all reminiscent of last season's good performance nationally. Dont know Toure though.

Talented uprfont, with Kean (playing even without a contract) and Leris (talented french winger who came from Chievo I think - he's strong and good on the ball).

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently some countries will get the live stream from UEFA.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

JUVENTUS: Del Favero; Severin, Vogliacco, Beruatto, Rogerio; Macek, Muratore [C], Toure; Kastanos; Léris, Kean

We should struggle hard because of the same reason of past seasons: our defense sucks. Expect blunders. Severin is a very weak CB who has been inexplicable been constantly playing for the youth ranks. We have no RB and an excess of good LBs (Rogerio, Beruatto, Tripaldelli and Coccolo), so Beruatto is being improvised on the right side. Also defense is entirely new, they are not used to play with each other.

Midfield is the strongest part of the team, all reminiscent of last season's good performance nationally. Dont know Toure though.

Talented uprfont, with Kean (playing even without a contract) and Leris (talented french winger who came from Chievo I think - he's strong and good on the ball).

- - - Updated - - -

not for you country ahahhahahahhah

- - - Updated - - -

acestream://f93705c959cf55a6940290cc60185f01ddc6a057
Bein Spain HD

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
My $#@!ty cable doesn't provide it. I can find streams of it on the Internet but meh. I'll try to catch some quality Italian stream if possible.
Believe me,that's a better option.Worst commentators in the world .And they hate us utmost.Fucking merda fans with Deki Stankovic visiting and interviews at Inter .Every touch of us is a penalty and almost every our goal is from foul or offside.Absolute rubbish.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
1st half end, 1-0 Kean.

Horrible game lol. Once again, the primavera starts the season completely disjointed. Kids are kind of lost there, missing proper movement, clearly not understanding each other. It's a norm at Juve's primavera. They normally begin the season in a very bad form and start gaining ground as season goes on.

It baffles me that Grosso made Beruatto, a kid who can't literally carry the ball with his right foot, who can barely touch the ball with his right foot, play as a RB. It's a disaster and it looks bad for the player.

The goal was basically our only shot. Great assist from Kastanos, and Kean needed this one chance to bury it.

Regarding overall talent it's early to say, but I like Leris (strong, fast, knows how to treat the ball). Toure seems very limited, Severin is not compromising anything (yet). Midfielders seem to know how to play football.

Haven't formed an opinion on Kastanos yet. Left footed, seems to have vision, but lacks a bit of agility to play as a trequartista. Maybe as a CM he could be very good, but clearly has talent on the ball.

Kean is clearly the most intriguing. Killer instinct, but also seems to have good fundamentals. Is quick and agile.

I wouldn't expect much from this primavera team in terms of results. I bet they will struggle at the primavera league in Italy this first semester also. But there seems to be decent talent to form a good technical team in the end. Kean clearly the brightest prospect there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)