[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (30 Viewers)

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
KILL THEM ALL

Sandro should always start, whats this $#@! about him being inexperienced? Are we going to bench dybala for mario now?

Evra is a liability now, he along with lich can start as many games as they want against the mighty sass and genoas and have great games. Sandro, alves and cuads should always ALWAYS start ahead in most of the matches.

Llorents does not play for them anymore right?
Llorente is now at the mighty Swansea

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Evra is more experienced and defensively solid then Sandro. Both players will rotate this season. Liability ? Not even close.
Licht and Evra are still great players and especially Evra is still every bit as good defensively and his experience is a big plus.
Sandro is already ahead of evra in evrey aspect, i can count more evra mistakes in crucial matches than sandro ever did. Going by your "more experienced and still great players" why not bench dybala for mario?

Yes lets bench sandro for a liability fossil evra and let sandro gain experience on the bench and grow him old, against the powerhouse that is sevilla. And when we face minnows like bayern in KO matches lets use the inexperience argument against sandro and let evra fuck up and gift then goals.

How old is sandro? Younger than dybala? A primavera kid we promoted? Never played lots of CL games with us or his previous teams?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sandro is already ahead of evra in evrey aspect, i can count more evra mistakes in crucial matches than sandro ever did. Going by your "more experienced and still great players" why not bench dybala for mario?

Yes lets bench sandro for a liability fossil evra and let sandro gain experience on the bench and grow him old, against the powerhouse that is sevilla. And when we face minnows like bayern in KO matches lets use the inexperience argument against sandro and let evra fuck up and gift then goals.

How old is sandro? Younger than dybala? A primavera kid we promoted? Never played lots of CL games with us or his previous teams?
You are comparing a forward with a defender. A very very good defender, that gives away less then Sandro.

our worldclass coach has good reasons. Your armchair doesnt.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You are comparing a forward with a defender. A very very good defender, that gives away less then Sandro.

So basically you're saying you don't know what you're talking about, just trust in Allegri? That's all you had to say instead of pretending to know more than everyone else as usual

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

He wants to keep everyone happy, he probably thinks if an experienced player like Evra doesnt play the dressing room's atmosphere won't be as good or something. We'd eventually lose him out

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

I am comparing a forward with another forward, Dybala-Mario. You have no idea or an argument and you go back to the silliest of öur world class coach knows best":lol2: What is this? You have never criticised a player or the coach or the management? You seems lost again but im not suprised.

So basically you're saying you don't know what you're talking about, just trust in Allegri? That's all you had to say instead of pretending to know more than everyone else as usual
At least there's a change in his thought process :lol2:

Aug 1, 2003
I love Sandro bt I have mighty respect for evra. Hes old but I think (hope) he will come good with all the rest hes got. He cant last many matches in a row but when fresh hes a beast defensively. Not as pacey as sandro going forward but I guess allegri wants to really zip it up defensively (and before anyone says anything about evra yes i remember that mistake vs munich v well)

I think the rotation between evra and sandro is great. theyll both get fair chances, the season is long

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Alex Sandro did nothing this season to support the opinion that he's better than Evra in every aspect. Against Fiorentina he wasted a 100% opportunity to score and Kalinic's goal was his mistake. Against Lazio I do not remember any scoring opportunity he created. Same for Sassuolo game. I'm also not saying he played badly (bar the Viola game) but to say that we are shooting ourselves in foot by choosing Evra over Sandro is an overstatement.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Alex Sandro did nothing this season to support the opinion that he's better than Evra in every aspect. Against Fiorentina he wasted a 100% opportunity to score and Kalinic's goal was his mistake. Against Lazio I do not remember any scoring opportunity he created. Same for Sassuolo game. I'm also not saying he played badly (bar the Viola game) but to say that we are shooting ourselves in foot by choosing Evra over Sandro is an overstatement.
You are kidding, right? Sandro tore a new one at Sass right side. I mean, yeah, he did mess up against Fio, but hell. He played on motm level against Sas.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm not arguing for AS to start (although I disagree with you).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)