[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (58 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Match day :scared:

Today we will see the collective failure of Marotta & Miss Piggy.

THIS IS THE END of European GLORY!

- - - Updated - - -

For once I want us to get out from the 352 comfort zone and use more threatening strategy against these 2nd rate clubs... We should unleash cuadrado pjaca and not give thek chances, I hate this italian conservatism :sergio:
did dis nerd call sevilla 2nd rate??

:lel1:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For once I want us to get out from the 352 comfort zone and use more threatening strategy against these 2nd rate clubs... We should unleash cuadrado pjaca and not give thek chances, I hate this italian conservatism :sergio:
For once, i want you to shut your gaping hole of complains , and use your 3 braincells instead.

We ravaged Sassuolo with our offensive game that looked exciting as fuck, but apparently its "conservative 352 comfort zone"

here is an idea:

Actually watch the fucking games

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I took the bicycle to work on such a lovely weather, the workday promises a full schedule today where I will end it with a bike ride to the club to do so spme olympic weight lifting. By the time I am done snatching, I will head home, enjoy a lovely shower and a meal just in time for the match. That should get me through the wait only to find that my cable has died and the streams don't work @Lion

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
For people who complain about the 3-5-2 formation,

it's not the formation itself, it's how we play it. I think Allegri has improved our movements drastically in that formation compared to Conte. Under Conte I felt we ended up in a 5-3-2 way too often and our attack suffered mightly in Europe because of that.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I'm really optimistic when it comes to CL this year and I have never been so confident of winning it.

Finally we have world-class players in every position of 3-5-2 and because of this we're actually unpredictable. There is lot of movement when we're attacking, through balls, deadly long balls (from Bonucci). We have great flanks too and probably the best finisher in football today. Our defence was always rock solid and now we have added Benatia too.

No doubt Allegri will make most of all the players we have.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

it's not the formation itself, it's how we play it. I think Allegri has improved our movements drastically in that formation compared to Conte. Under Conte I felt we ended up in a 5-3-2 way too often and our attack suffered mightly in Europe because of that.
:agree:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

My only grudge is omission of Sandro.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I took the bicycle to work on such a lovely weather, the workday promises a full schedule today where I will end it with a bike ride to the club to do so spme olympic weight lifting. By the time I am done snatching, I will head home, enjoy a lovely shower and a meal just in time for the match. That should get me through the wait only to find that my cable has died and the streams don't work @Lion
Even if that happens, be safe in the knowledge that @Lion will miss the game because he's a working-class pleb, employed at Canadian Tire and can't watch the game either

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)