[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (29 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well 1/6 > 1/38 ...
Anyway I can see us getting a win in both! Inter have a new coach and their team are yet to gel... Just watch their game against Pescara.. Should Pescara have Lapadula they would have beaten Inter!
I see us getting Inter even without Higuain! Dybala will score on this one I can feel it but Icardi will get his usual goal so we will win with a scoreline of X-1 probably another 3-1 win

As for Sevilla I`m really confident! I can see us getting a total control in Turin and preventing them getting a serious goal scoring opportunity 3-0 win is the result I expect even if 1-0 is good enough for me...
:agree: .Pescara should have won them easily and that Icardi goal(prior) was a handball(second).I just wish that you are right about Inter.Alwaysa great pleasure to beat merda.Joao Mario says"Bring on Juventus".Okay, he will see the outcome.And you will see, Icardi will be locked by BBC

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
As expected. Don't see why we should stop rotating our wingbacks.
Because AS is much better than Evra at this point, and we should play our best formation in CHL. We can rotate in Seria A. We are a much better team with AS in the Line up, this is just stupid.

Jun 6, 2015
Because AS is much better than Evra at this point, and we should play our best formation in CHL. We can rotate in Seria A. We are a much better team with AS in the Line up, this is just stupid.
Evra is still very good, don't understand this constant drama on this forum when Allegri fields him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Evra is still very good, don't understand this constant drama on this forum when Allegri fields him.
Offers almost nothing offensively, had good understanding with Pogba in off the ball runs forward but he was basically otherwise all about back passes. Not good enough for wingback position that requires alot of attacking impetus. Being that limited wide makes us too predictable.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
He has become quite error prone and offers little offensively
I think he's still good going forward and don't really remember too many mistakes he's made for us apart from that one decisive mistake against Bayern int the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Offers almost nothing offensively, had good understanding with Pogba in off the ball runs forward but he was basically otherwise all about back passes. Not good enough for wingback position that requires alot of attacking impetus. Being that limited wide makes us too predictable.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I disagree. I think he still offers plenty going forward.

Jun 6, 2015
Remember him for France this summer. There were other occasions for Juve that I can't recall now
Didn't have the best start for France in the Euros and made quite a few mistakes but he has hardly put a foot wrong for us defensively. Has had some very dominating defensive performances during his time here.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Didn't have the best start for France in the Euros and made quite a few mistakes but he has hardly put a foot wrong for us defensively. Has had some very dominating defensive performances during his time here.
His Euros was terrible though. An obvious weak link in the French team and was either directly or indirectly at fault in pretty much every conceded goal in every game. Players have bad tournaments and the occasional bad games, but when the bad ones start to overshadow the good ones its time to reflect. Then again, Allegri obviously trusts him and he has a crapload of big game experience to make up for his slower legs.

Jun 6, 2015
His Euros was terrible though. An obvious weak link in the French team and was either directly or indirectly at fault in pretty much every conceded goal in every game. Players have bad tournaments and the occasional bad games, but when the bad ones start to overshadow the good ones its time to reflect. Then again, Allegri obviously trusts him and he has a crapload of big game experience to make up for his slower legs.
He isn't even slow though the guy is in fantastic shape still and again he has rarely payed badly for us.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He isn't even slow though the guy is in fantastic shape still and again he has rarely payed badly for us.
Its not about Evra being bad its about AS being a beast. When we play 3-5-2 the wingbacks should offer a threat in attack. Otherwise the formation becomes narrow and we loose a lot as a team.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
As much as i prefer Alex Sandro, it makes sense to use the more defensive option in Marchisio's abscence when opening in europe, given he also has enormous amounts of experience.

Width has nothing to do with the offensive output. Asamoah-Licht kept it perfectly wide, and Asamoah offers close to nothing offensively from the flank. But he bosses his flank and keeps it wide.

Pjanic, Khedira, Dybala, Higuain, Alves, Bonucci

And we are gonna nitpick cause that other wingback isnt R.Carlos ? Cmon guys.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Evra backpasses 99% of time, lacks speed to offer width from the left side, and is actually much more prone to fucking it up than Sandro. Its not only about that critical mistake last season - which, actually, cant be overlooked, since it took us out from CL - if it was Rugani the kid would have been burned forever.

But almost every match Evra does some fuck up gifting the ball and a dangerous counter. This happened also in practically every France match Ive watched. He was constantly the weak link.

It's just stupid to play him at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Sandro is more important to the team than people relize. We'll get very predictable with basically every offensive move going through Alves.

This is isnt a small detail, it's an important aspect of the team. The difference between them 2 is just too big at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)