[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Barcelona [November 22nd 2017] (17 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
when a coach makes 3 subs and all Of them are midfielders isn't that saying something

I don't know what he as against playing with 3 mids but its just forcing Our attackers to defend so much more than they should and then we wonder why we suck in attack

Highlight tho was Claudio coming On to play RW

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
when a coach makes 3 subs and all Of them are midfielders isn't that saying something

I don't know what he as against playing with 3 mids but its just forcing Our attackers to defend so much more than they should and then we wonder why we suck in attack

I'm pretty sure he was RM and not RW

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Our football is so fucking ugly. We have absolutely no ideas, no creativity no direction, no identity. Our best players keep underperforming in the biggest matches. Allegri has a lot to do if we are going to do anything this year.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The Good: Benatia, Dybala, Costa, Sandro (at times), the midfield after Bentancur and Marchisio came on

The Bad: Khedira, Cuadrado, Sandro (at times)

The non-existent: Higuain.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I must be the only one who's fairly satisfied with our performance :D

Not that it was great, but at least there was a plan behind what we were doing. And that has been a while.

Props to the 3 CB's & Dybala.

Cuadrado, Higuain & Alex Sandro stood out as well. But not in a good way.
Nah I think we were quite decent as well. A little too hestitant to look for a result, but we looked quite solid and more organised than ive seen us so far this season.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Mehdi was a beast tonight. Also Marchisio gives me confidence I totally lost in this team since Cardiff.

As many already said, we don't play any football, very random with zero creativity or ideas, big names on paper and perform below par on the pitch. I can't even blame Higuain for anything when in 90 minutes he didn't receive any balls in the box and had one shot from outside.

I hope Allegri does a radical change.. or at least do his yearly routine of playing football from December to May

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Mehdi was a beast tonight. Also Marchisio gives me confidence I totally lost in this team since Cardiff.

As many already said, we don't play any football, very random with zero creativity or ideas, big names on paper and perform below par on the pitch. I can't even blame Higuain for anything when in 90 minutes he didn't receive any balls in the box and had one shot from outside.

I hope Allegri does a radical change.. or at least do his yearly routine of playing football from December to May
Marchisio= composure.
My heart rate slows down by 50 BPM when he comes on.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I must be the only one who's fairly satisfied with our performance :D

Not that it was great, but at least there was a plan behind what we were doing. And that has been a while.

Props to the 3 CB's & Dybala.

Cuadrado, Higuain & Alex Sandro stood out as well. But not in a good way.
It was difficult to watch but I kind of agree. Considering how poor and low on confidence we've been this season a draw here is a plus

Considering there is a 99% chance Sporting will lose away to Barcelona, we go through in second regardless of our result in Greece

Jan 22, 2016
We just play from one side. Our RB always stays back. when Cuad gets the ball our rb doesn't make a run to gives Cuad an option to pass. He has to singlehandedly dribble himself out of the Opposition press. And sometimes his tricks don't work like tonight.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think dai's dream was to play for Bayern like every other German boy. He went to their academy and thry told him he sucked ass so now he hates them for crushing his dreams.
There was this one Bayern coach who told Misimovic he will never make it because he's too fat. Maybe Dai was another great talent and that coach ruined him like he tried with Miske :sad:

May 26, 2016
It was difficult to watch but I kind of agree. Considering how poor and low on confidence we've been this season a draw here is a plus

Considering there is a 99% chance Sporting will lose away to Barcelona, we go through in second regardless of our result in Greece
how can you be so sure? they are already qualified and might not care too much for the game.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

That was because we were non-existent in midfield. Max should've taken out Khedira though. He was constantly out of position and killing every one of our attacls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)