CL Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Ramos

• Modric

• Di Maria

• Marcelo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4557647 said:
I'm very surprised that juventus /fans/ are don't remember that Delle alpe was always semi-empty when we were playing in champions league cause fans were not giving a single fuck about CL group stage or play off round against poor teams cause serie a trophy was always the main target for juve, but since economical situation in the Europe Is bad and uefa is giving around 70m of euros to the winner of CL this tournament became very very important
This is very true tbh

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4557655 said:
Nah, wait for klin's very funny respond now, he is so funny, greatest comedian in the history of mankind
Considering how he pests badass, i bet he'll eighter come up with " :sergio: " or blablabla[RUS]

Such creativity, really. We should be in awe

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No one ia arguing that the CL wasn't as important/significant 20 years ago, but why continue to bring that shit up?! We don't live in the past.

The reality is the CL has surpassed the domestic league in terms of importance/significance, both as a club competition and in financial terms, especially a rapidly regressing and declining Serie A that keeps selling off its stars to survive.

Mar 9, 2006
No one ia arguing that the CL wasn't as important/significant 20 years ago, but why continue to bring that shit up?! We don't live in the past.

The reality is the CL has surpassed the domestic league in terms of importance/significance, both as a club competition and in financial terms, especially a rapidly regressing and declining Serie A that keeps selling off its stars to survive.
Only In your brain, so if real will win another 2-3 CL cups in a row and will fail in la liga it's success? Meh.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4557662 said:
Only In your brain, so if real will win another 2-3 CL cups in a row and will fail in la liga it's success? Meh.
Do you know how many league titles Real has? I have no idea tbh because i don't give a shit about La Liga, but about la decima i will hear even when i'll open my fridge tomorrow. This works in the same way for us, people not interested in Serie A don't know about our 32 title and they don't care, because it's CL where all the best teams in the world can prove their dominance.

Mar 9, 2006
Do you know how many league titles Real has? I have no idea tbh because i don't give a shit about La Liga, but about la decima i will hear even when i'll open my fridge tomorrow. This works in the same way for us, people not interested in Serie A don't know about our 32 title and they don't care, because it's CL where all the best teams in the world can prove their dominance.
Only idiots(madrid fans) care about how many CL real has won, we all know how they won first 5
That's the key - in 80s cup winners cup was prestigious trophy, even in 90s, same story with uefa cup, but what's now - league Europe became worthless trophy for big teams, everyone knows it, but change the amount of prize money and Europe league will became the biggest tournament , money became the key part of football and it ruins everything

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4557667 said:
Only idiots(madrid fans) care about how many CL real has won, we all know how they won first 5
And we all know how Juve managed to get 102 points this season.

Mar 10, 2009
For those saying that Ronaldo will win the player of year, remember it's a world cup year, usually whoever does best in that ends up winning it

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Real has 32 La Liga crowns. However, I guess they'd be more interested in winning another 20 so they can reach 52 titles, before they even consider winning their 11'th CL crown, seeing as La Liga > CL. That sounds quite logical and reasonable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)