CL Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Ramos

• Modric

• Di Maria

• Marcelo

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #223
    Real couldn't create shit. So far in the season they have average 20 shots on goal per game. After 30 mins they had 3 shots.

Atletico shut 'em down completely, especially Ronaldo and Benzema.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    We should ask Atletico for an advice how players do not need the rest in order to play.
    True dat. Those guys must all have shredded muscles.

If Napoli credits their 3rd place finish to all the squad rotations that Benitez did, Atletico is the counter-example of how that's a shit idea.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    They've been like that all season bro.Sometimes their immense pressing does give me suspicions.They've basically used the same 10-15 players whole season.Hope im wrong tho.
    Getting the same impression tbh.

Such intense games, such speed, and then such recovery, and another full 90 minutes like that.

And its spain...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Real couldn't create shit. So far in the season they have average 20 shots on goal per game. After 30 mins they had 3 shots.

Atletico shut 'em down completely, especially Ronaldo and Benzema.
    They use the same technique like Juve by strangling the opponent

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    They play aggressively for entire season without looking lethargic. They don't really have great depth to begin with.

I'm just messing around, but what I'm seeing from Atletico this season is nothing but impressive.
    Yeah, but (I'm not sure though) didn't he rotate the midfielders a lot and rest Costa often too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)