CL Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid (8 Viewers)

MoM

• Ramos

• Modric

• Di Maria

• Marcelo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
if there is such thing as a god in existence somewhere then Atletico will win. if Real Madrid wins we will never hear the end of it

Mar 9, 2006
God, i'm so tired of real madrid fans and their bullshit about 10th cup :sergio: these sons of a bitches even don't remember that Heynckess was fired when he won CL in 1998 cause nobody was giving a fuck about that tournament back then and domestic league trophy was priority :sergio: how things changed in 00s when UEFA started to give millions to the winner of CL

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I had some luck yesterday and I got to see the Juventus vs. Real Madrid final of 1998, Zidane was pure sex, I wish I was older.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I had some luck yesterday and I got to see the Juventus vs. Real Madrid final of 1998, Zidane was pure sex, I wish I was older.
He was magician on the pitch, both him and Ale. Ale was semi-injured in the final, so couldn't contribute like he had throughout that season. Also we played 3-5-2 in the final :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you put yourself through that? :D
Blatant offside goal from Mijatović iirc. Should have done better back then as we were superior side, but always stumbled in those final games. :sergio:

Mar 9, 2006
Real Madrid XI vs. Atletico: Casillas, Varane, Ramos, Coentrão, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Carvajal, Modric and Di María
Atletico Madrid XI vs. Real: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe Luis; Tiago, Gabi, Koke, Raul Garcia; Villa, Costa

Coentrao? Out of form Khedira? Dafaq :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
F*&k Real Madrid. I'm still bitter about 1998. Blatant offside goal, and Juve dominated that game. It was too bad that DP had that little injury keeping him from making an impact, but both Zidane and Davids had chances they should have easily scored.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4556715 said:
Real Madrid XI vs. Atletico: Casillas, Varane, Ramos, Coentrão, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Carvajal, Modric and Di María
Atletico Madrid XI vs. Real: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe Luis; Tiago, Gabi, Koke, Raul Garcia; Villa, Costa

Coentrao? Out of form Khedira? Dafaq :lol:
isnt Alonso suspended. i would trust Khedira more than Illara and Coentrao is in better form lately than Marcelo...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
F*&k Real Madrid. I'm still bitter about 1998. Blatant offside goal, and Juve dominated that game. It was too bad that DP had that little injury keeping him from making an impact, but both Zidane and Davids had chances they should have easily scored.
Especially Davids; he just shot straight at the keeper, after making few nice dribbles and creating the best chance of the match for himself.

Forza Atletico for tonight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)