..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
I guys i was just wandering if Juve win will Neddy get a champions league meda.l i don't think he will though :(. Roy Keane never got one when maN u beat munich.

I hate that rule that if you get too many yellows you get suspended its an unfair rule imaging missing out on a CL final .....Not f**king fair!!!!!!!! or even a world cup final just caz you got a soft yellow too many yellow cards are been given out nowa days too may players make too much of a tackle.:down:

yes he will. All the players who played, including the reserves against Kiev and Man U(Flu remember) will receive medals. Roy keane refused to take the medal because he didnt play in the final.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bertu ] ++
....and during that c*ck up against Borussia the year later, he committed the biggest sin in football history by playing porrini instead of DP! :eek::fero:

Del Piero was not 100% fit then. He will have definately started the game! Just like Ronaldo against Juve.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
football is ironic ,, nedved deserved his yellow card and this is a big loss for juve ,,, if inter -milan refree checked what he did in semi-final second leg and try to manage it agian i say 50 % of milan players would be disqualified but what can we say this is football ..............

about the final : playing with attacking mentality isn't the perfect soloution this is one match only and since milan are not that effective on the flanks i think we must play with 3 defensive midfielders like what lumere did againest italy in euro 2000 and our formation would be :

---------------------------- buffon

thuram ---------- Ferrara ----- montero -------- birindelli ( zamby)

zamby (camo) ------ tudor ------ tach--------- davids

----------------------------------------------------del piero
----------------------------- trezeguet

we will have the weapons on the bench to change the tactisc with both camo and di vaio and zala

it won't be great attacking match as u think guys

lot's of tactics and defensive mentality

one thing can change this match ,, a goal in the first 20 mins

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I like your formation Juvelover, personally i feel Nedved is irreplaceable in our squad and theres no point whatsoever in trying to replace him with some other member, the best we can do is change tactics with Camo on the left as I thoroughly enjoyed the link up between Thuram and Zambrotta but no way should Dv start cos if he does I fear we will lose the game

I do not agree with those who said he was impressive playing on the left of the midfield as he only played well against Inter imo and to a lesser extent against Parma, this is too big a game to start him with and playing Dp as a play maker a role he does not excel in at all will just play into Milans hands

When Real started with Morientes and Ronaldo in the first game , i thot that was a big mistake by del bosque and so it proved so Id hate Lippi to start with Di Vaio as that combo only works with the energy levels of Nedved which neither Dp nor Camo can provide

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

---------------------------- buffon

thuram ---------- Ferrara ----- montero -------- birindelli ( zamby)

zamby (camo) ------ tudor ------ tach--------- davids

----------------------------------------------------del piero
----------------------------- trezeguet
Wow, I never realised how lacking our link between defense/midfield and attack is without Nedved. I can't wait for Miccoli next season. Stankovic would be nice too.

I agree with Denco about Di Vaio...he can't be trusted in the most important match of the season. i'd prefer to have Zambro,Tudor,Tacchi and Davids in midfield than Di Vaio. DV isn't very hard-working either from what I've seen, so if he loses the ball in midfield, I think he won't get back to cover in time (if he does at all)...we need someone more reliable against the likes of Rui Costa

Balboa

May 1, 2003
We just can't aford to loose the 3rd consecutive Champions League final!!!
It would be unfair if Milan snatches it. We deservedly beat 3 great Spanish teams - while Milan was not convincing in playoffs. Juventus' win will be a logical finish for 2002/2003 Champions League.

Forza, Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    It is going to be a really tight game and there is going to be a big battle in the midfield, with the likes of davids, gattuso, tachi, seedorf, etc. so its going to be full of crazy stuff and i expect a lot of cards. anyways cant wait.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    It is going to be a really tight game and there is going to be a big battle in the midfield, with the likes of davids, gattuso, tachi, seedorf, etc. so its going to be full of crazy stuff and i expect a lot of cards. anyways cant wait.

Jan 1, 2003
    I like the Camo-Tacchi-Davids-Zamb midfield. During the match, we can easily switch Zambrotta do the right and give Camo a central role. We can switch back and forth easily. Starting Di Viao won't be the brightest of ideas.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Apparently Ancelotti is going to revert to his "dream team" for the finals, so expect to see Pirlo in his regista role, Gattuso cleaning up behind Seedorf and Rui Costa, and Pippo and Sheva upfront. What do you guys suggest Lippi does to counter this lineup?

I say we should go with a flat 4-4-2 and let Tacchinardi and Davids dominate the central midfield battle. Counter attacking could also prove useful as all four of Milan's midfield players will want to join in on the Milan attacks so the pace of Zambrotta, Davids and Del Piero could end up hurting Ancelotti and his men.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    yeah there is going to be a crazy midfield battle and milan is going to be attacking from all angles, we have to stop inzaghi especially,

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
    We're going to win this tournament, and we're going to be called the worthy winners too. Having already disposed of Barcelona and Real Madrid on our way to CL victory our road was certainly harder than Milan's.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Inzaghi will spend half of the game in offside
    :D
    Inzaghi Vs Del Piero. The poof scored his 17th league goal(also missed a pen). He's a danger man no doubt but our defence are too clever and will simply get him offside.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    Pippo is very fast, so our defenders are going to have a lot of work because of him! Fortunately he is often too fast, so there will be a lot of off- sides, I think!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)