..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
btw Conte's on for Camo, who had a poor first half.

I know most of you are probably watching this, but again I just need a place to vent my emotions.

Davids gives away a foul, hopefully he'll stay on the pitch today.

Inzaghi heads wide.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thuram trying to be too fancy when he should have just crossed. We're looking a tad better in the second half, but still giving it away cheaply.

Lippi not looking very happy, neither am I. :fero:

I wonder what Lippi said at half-time, obviously the players got the roasting they deserved after that first half performance. I hope Conte does something today, our former captain deserves something but honestly I don't think he's our most effective player.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Trez isn't looking too comfortable, he's playing too deep has given away the ball most of the times he got it.

Inzaghi's play-acting on the floor and made us put the ball out on the break.

We just defended quite frantically, Ferrara booted the ball away. I don't know who's been our best player in the second half.

Show us Nedved! If they showed Nedved on the big screen for the entire match, I'm sure the players would get inspired and play better!

Milan freekick in a promising position on the right. OOOOH MALDINI NEARLY SCORED! SHIT! THIS is TOO DANGEROUS! I think it went out off Inzaghi. Yet again we give it away cheaply, Thuram has to obstrcut Shevchenko. ANOTHER CORNER THIS IS TERRIBLE GUYS. Rui Costa volleys over

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Montero showing some more of that gritted teeth look he had against Barca. Hopefully the same result as the Nou Camp!

Zala (LAST SUBSTITUTION) coming on for Davids. Lippi's going for the win. Davids might have picked up a slight knock, he looks uncomfortable on the bench.

Roque Junior coming on for Costacurta.

COME ON GUYS, MONTERO'S GRITTING HIS TEETH LIKE AGAINST BARCA AND ZALA'S COME ON. DO THE SAME THING AGAINST BARCA!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
DP takes a freekick, Zala heads way wide. Maybe he'll be our hero tonight, but I'd much rather DP. We're not playing like we're in a final. maybe we need to concede a goal to wake us up:confused: (not that I want that to happen, but we seem to play so much better when we're down.)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Damn, Tacchi gets a yellow for a clear foul on Gattuso. His NINTH booking of the Champs League campaign.

Juve on the counter with Zala, who runs into trouble but wins a freekick. Gattuso protests.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
dubious call by the ref. Tacchi uses his body when he had the ball in a decent position. What a stupid way to give it away.

Serginho on for Pirlo.

So they show Alex Ferguson but not Neddy. What is this:fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Serginho shoots straight from the freekick. Buffon collects and Juve on the counter - Conte shoots off -balance, he should have passed to Zala or Trez.

We haven't held possession for any longer than 3 seconds :frown:

Zala's much too hesitant on the ball, he keeps looking down at his feet and ends up giving the ball away. Ferrara went up with Sheva, he was on the ground for a while but now back up. Sheva was holding his head even though nothing happened to him :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
OOOOOH INZAGHI HEADS OVER UNDER GREAT PRESSURE FROM MONTERO.

Tacchi needs to stop fouling, he's done it twice since he got booked :( One more and if the ref gets excited, we might be a man down. In that case, I think we'd be screwed, judging by the way we're playing now.

THIS IS (YR$%@P$@. Inzaghi shoots on the turn again, but it was just deflected. Corner for Milan. Seedorf takes, cleared by (?) Milan attacking again, Terrible terrible shot by Rui Costa.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
We give away yet another corner. Good block by Montero though. We're looking VERY uncomfortable every time the ball's put into our box. Zala on the break, the ball gets tackled away but goes to DP. Out fora throw-in. Zambro challenged (?), who went to ground and Zamb's not happy.

Milan attacking again. Seedorf ball in for Sheva, but just blocked. Ferrara playing games in the box, loses out to Inzaghi. @$!#$@%

COME ON GUYS! IS THIS JUVE OR NOTTS COUNTY!?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
FFS! Zala's so idle on the ball, he just gives it away all the time.

Great run by Zambro, but he eventually loses it. Montero heads back for Gigi. 85TH MINUTE COME ON GUYS THIS IS WHEN WE'RE GOOD AT SCORING

Last change for Milan, Ambrosini on for Rui Costa.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Conte bodychecks Nesta, freekick Milan while Nesta's still tying his laces. We better not concede now. Terrible freekick from Seedorf, straight out for a goalkick.

Seedorf shoots, Buffon saves. 1 minute of extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)