..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nesta that little cat-fighting biatch!

We're giving away the ball too easily, Trezeguet got robbed from behind. Looking quite scrappy at the moment.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Tudor lying on the floor. Every time one of our players goes down, it dhows Lippi and he looks really worried, but that's understandable.

Looks like Tudor slipped uncomfortably under pressure from Sheva. Oh shit! They've got the stretcher out. Biri warming up. Oooh that looked painful. Oh wait, Tudor's back up but it looks like Biri's coming on, he's receiving instructions from Lippi. Yep, Biri's back on.

$hit, our towering goalscoring defender is off. Nice to see some pace in defence to shut down Sheva though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ooooh a decent chance:eek:

Camo put in a decent ball for DP and he shoots at Dida from a difficult angle. Gattuso made a rough tackle and the linseman wasn't very happy with him. Some decent play from Juve, we win another corner. Tudor looks very uncomfortable, walking up and down the sideline.

Camo takes the corner but it's out to safety. Lovely play from Zabro to turn two, he gets it into the box. An overhead kick cross from DELPIERO, but it's cleared out. Milan on the counter. Inzaghi to Rui Costa, the cross is cleared for a corner by Montero. We're looking a little more respectable, but that counter-attack was dangerous.

It's getting a bit hectic now! I can't post little bits at a time, cos things keep happening. 3 minutes extra time in the first half. Time for Lippi to work his magic.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Half-time.

We weren't looking good in extra time, they had about 4 attacks. The best player so far has been Zambro, followed by Gigi. Now that's not a very good sign.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
btw, time to update your sig -S- :D

None of our attackers have looked particularly effective so far. Zambro's been our best by far, making some good runs down the wing. Hopefully Lippi doesn't go crazy and take him off. I hope DV or Zala don't come on till about the 70th minute, I trust Trez so much more.

DP's looked okaaaaay but not convincing, we need another Madrid performance PLEASE ALEX.

I don't think the team's remembering that they have to do this for NEDDY!!! The cameras haven't even shown him sitting in the stands yet :fero:. Where's the respect!

We're sorely missing Nedved IMO, but now's not the time to talk about that, we have to work with what we've got. We really need to get that first goal. Second half coming up soon, FOOOOORZA JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVE

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Hrm.... I can see why I don't do this more often. Feeling quite surly at 3.30am.

This is a shadow of the Juve we saw a fortnight ago! What happened? Of course we miss Nedved, but I'm expecting much better things in the next half. I think Davids is holding the ball a bit much.

Plus, I feel really weird as having seen DP bleed.

Anyways, that's about as deep as I get at this time of day. Might see you all again after we win :)

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
Juve, judging by the first half, do NOT deserve to be in this final.

Right now, Milan are DOMINATING the match COMPLETELY.

How did Juve win Serie A? Hmmm, it's those italian referees methinks.

Del Piero is a good player, but he never plays well in big Finals, he's been such a screw up for the Azzurri over the last few years, so he doesn't bother me.

Best Juve player right now is probably Davids, best Milan player ? Well, there is no best player, they're all showing Juve a lesson in football.

I know why Juve spent so much on Buffon, without him, this game would be over.

Just for football's sake, I hope Juve can come out play decently their just so dull and dirty...

Can't believe you guys invest all your emotional energy into this sorry bunch.

Can't believe many considered you favourites, Real Madrid were tired after the Manchester games, and that wasn't their best team.

It's a good thing Agnelli is dead, he might have had a heart attack if he watched the first half, that would have spoilt Milan celebrations.

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
First of all, **** OFF Walu_ex!!

Did you came into this forum by accident? I'll happily kick your sorry ass back to where you belong.

There is a limit for insults. It's fine if you don't like Juve, 'cos that's your own business.

But speaking about Agnelli like this?

Do you know any manners?

GO TO HELL Walu_ex!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
Can't believe many considered you favourites, Real Madrid were tired after the Manchester games, and that wasn't their best team.
It's not like we didn't play games before facing Real, we had to wrap up the Serie A!

It's a good thing Agnelli is dead, he might have had a heart attack if he watched the first half, that would have spoilt Milan celebrations.
As much as I objected to your subjective, groundless comments, that's not the thing to say, especially in a Juve forum.

First half kicks off, we win a corner.

CONTE WITH A DIVING HEADER, HITS THE BAR. DIDA WAS NOWHERE. @$(&!P$&@!$@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)