..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Yeah, I don't really like that strategy too, It's better to see Ale and Trez in the starting eleven, it could be like this:

---------------------Del Piero------------Trez-----------------------------

----Zambrotta-----Davids-------Tacchinardi---------Camoranesi---

----Birrindelli------Montero--------Ferrara/Tudor---------Thuram--

---------------------------------Buffon-------------------------------------

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
I think all eyes will be on Delpiero in the match because he will be prepared to handle the match while Neddy is away..

also I THINK Davids will do his best as always he do!!!

Hope that the CL Cup will be in Torino

Forza Juve:thumb:

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
The referee for the final will be Markus Merk of Germany. Good referee, thank god it's not Graham bloody Poll.
:D Word!

Old Trafford is truly a beauty pitch! Very nice surface should encourage very nice skills for Piero and co.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
For those that forgot, Merk was the ref in the Juve-Utd match (0-3) who gave Nedved the first yellow card that as we know proved costly grrrr. Hope it's not a bad omen :D

Seriously though, he lieks to give alot of cards, so Davids and Gattuso will have to watch out.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
Haha! Milan were in the "Group of Death" for the first two group stages, ( Juve was struggling against English Premier League teams ???? )yet ended up qualifying before everyone else. Juve owns Serie A ( and their refs :) ), no doubt, but there's only one team in Italy when it comes to Champion's League, and on Wednesday maybe you'll all start believing, like Neo.

Without Nedved, and with Juve trying to make up for his absence, and with a FULL-STRENGTH Milan team I'd say it's more like 55%-45% in favour of Milan. Let's not underestimate how good the Czech really is.
yeah like 10 penalties or more that pirlo scored !!!

Jul 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
Haha! Milan were in the "Group of Death" for the first two group stages, ( Juve was struggling against English Premier League teams ???? )yet ended up qualifying before everyone else. Juve owns Serie A ( and their refs :) ), no doubt, but there's only one team in Italy when it comes to Champion's League, and on Wednesday maybe you'll all start believing, like Neo.

Without Nedved, and with Juve trying to make up for his absence, and with a FULL-STRENGTH Milan team I'd say it's more like 55%-45% in favour of Milan. Let's not underestimate how good the Czech really is.
Get a life! Loser!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Walu_ex yours are just excuses to hide the fact that Milan were not good enough this year, and if it wasn`t for a lucky 93rd minute goal against Ajax, and an away goal against Inter, Milan would have been long gone out of the CL.

Juve had to defeat Barca and Real in precarious conditions (10 men against Barca and without Davids, Tacchinardi and Montero against Real).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)