[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we have been pathetic all night long.
It's better to get eliminated then reach the final and always make this pathetic show.
Always always always. Damn screw all this and those players.
How could you start the second half with that mood and intensity?? can't believe it.
Allegri must go. We can facking win the campionato even without a manager/coach but with Allegri we'll always bottle the final.
I could understand losing to Barca we were inferior and by far.
But we had our chances tonight and our team totally failed to deliver.
If we can't play in any other way instead of trying to be aggressive do what you did the whole year!!! just def and counter attack.
Higuain and Dybala tonight were two ghosts. two fucking ghosts.
Done with this shit I don't even care about next season. We have a mentality problem here and even if we reach again the final we'll just gift it to the next team as the sparring partner.
Buffon better retire. How could you go on after tonight? Gigi I love you but that's enough.
Why would he retire? Ffs get a hold of yourselves he isn't done yet and a final loss isn't going to make him quit

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If Milan could come back strong from that night in Istanbul, so can we from tonight's disaster. We just need to keep going like this and, for a change, not sell our star players this summer. In 2 years the Ronaldo-Messi era will be over. We'll need a strong team when that time comes.
Exactly. We changed so many from the last final. We need to keep this core and add options. Real could afford to keep James in the stands, we nearly called up a Primavera kid. You gotta spend the cash, morata/a world class winger and someone like verratti

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Can people stop acting like pussies.

There are going to be highs and lows in life and things don't work out for you all the time.

We didn't deserve it tonight after conceding 3 goals after 60 minutes. We only have ourselves to blame

I'm proud of the team as to reach the final after the first half of our season is still a good season regardless if we lost the final

I am very proud that Juve have played 9 finals,not so proud that we have lost 7 of them.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
i seriously ask myself what the hell the club and its fans did to deserve this. The belief we had before the game makes this defeat a 100 times worse

2003, 2015, Bayern's 4-2 and then today's 1-4

I'm always destined to much hope until the last moment then a fucking heartbreak, every season end I say I'm done with football and 3 days later I start getting excited about the pre season. It doesn't even hurt anymore, we're a team that loses in Europe

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If Milan could come back strong from that night in Istanbul, so can we from tonight's disaster. We just need to keep going like this and, for a change, not sell our star players this summer. In 2 years the Ronaldo-Messi era will be over. We'll need a strong team when that time comes.
:tup:

athas

Jul 15, 2007
:tup:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
You can't win them all.

In sport there is a winner and a loser it's cruel at times but you have to rise above the disappointments in life and not let them drag you down.
You'd think the law of averages would have at least applied here. Maybe we'll win like 3 in a row to balance it out and the law of averages will come through?

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Yes now is the time to keep on building, is hard when your heart is crushed but the mind and hopes for winning must be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)