[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
our shooting is miserable. :scared:
Fear not. When I was at Highbury in 2006 I remember during the training session Trez and Zlatan put almost every shot in the top corner. It meant fuck all in the end. What matters tomorrow is that Allegri has a dacdic in place that stops Real from being Real. And then we punish them. We basically need the home game vs Barca all over again and we'll be fine

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Day in Bergamo in Juve's polo:
- while sightseeing with @Tanu_Mz in Juve's training shirt = nothing more than some looks
- while walking by myself: group of teenagers shouting something, group of kids chanting forza napoli, some weird looks :D

Saw a guy in a white t-shirt with this front page of tuttosport printed on it

Juve shirts: 0
Spanish flags: 1 :shifty:

Off to Milan and tomorrow Turin :baus:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Day in Bergamo in Juve's polo:
- while sightseeing with @Tanu_Mz in Juve's training shirt = nothing more than some looks
- while walking by myself: group of teenagers shouting something, group of kids chanting forza napoli, some weird looks :D

Saw a guy in a white t-shirt with this front page of tuttosport printed on it

Juve shirts: 0
Spanish flags: 1 :shifty:

Off to Milan and tomorrow Turin :baus:
Great to catch up with you mate, have fun!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Fear not. When I was at Highbury in 2006 I remember during the training session Trez and Zlatan put almost every shot in the top corner. It meant fuck all in the end. What matters tomorrow is that Allegri has a dacdic in place that stops Real from being Real. And then we punish them. We basically need the home game vs Barca all over again and we'll be fine
:xfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)