[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So here I am thinking while at a hotel in Monterey, CA that I should find a nearby sports bar to watch the match. And then it dawns on me...

Sure, I have a great TV in my room. But this is a moment I need to share with my fellow juventini here on the live thread... not in some bar with a bunch of wankers who are more likely to be Real Madrid pansies. :dule:

If that makes me a pathetic, anti-social loser, I'd rather be that with you guys doing it. :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So here I am thinking while at a hotel in Monterey, CA that I should find a nearby sports bar to watch the match. And then it dawns on me...

Sure, I have a great TV in my room. But this is a moment I need to share with my fellow juventini here on the live thread... not in some bar with a bunch of wankers who are more likely to be Real Madrid pansies. :dule:

If that makes me a pathetic, anti-social loser, I'd rather be that with you guys doing it. :p
:heart:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Uno di noi :dule:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A question for you guys: Casemiro - Is he really that good? I mean the only times I have watched him he made some tough tackles that deserved a red card and was lucky to be unpunished severely...
In my country they talk about him like he is an amazing player but honestly when I watched him he proved them wrong.. In my country most of the people dont understand shit about football and hail the shining flashy rather than a real overall performance - thats why 60% are Barcelona fans while 30% are Real fans while only 10% look beyond those 2 and go to cheer other teams (Juve Bayern Man Utd Liverpool etc..) so when they say Casemiro is great I dont really take this as a given...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
A question for you guys: Casemiro - Is he really that good? I mean the only times I have watched him he made some tough tackles that deserved a red card and was lucky to be unpunished severely...
In my country they talk about him like he is an amazing player but honestly when I watched him he proved them wrong.. In my country most of the people dont understand $#@! about football and hail the shining flashy rather than a real overall performance - thats why 60% are Barcelona fans while 30% are Real fans while only 10% look beyond those 2 and go to cheer other teams (Juve Bayern Man Utd Liverpool etc..) so when they say Casemiro is great I dont really take this as a given...
I guess you will find out but yeah I've liked him, all the way since the Porto days.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
In my country they talk about him like he is an amazing player but honestly when I watched him he proved them wrong.. In my country most of the people dont understand $#@! about football and hail the shining flashy rather than a real overall performance - thats why 60% are Barcelona fans while 30% are Real fans while only 10% look beyond those 2 and go to cheer other teams (Juve Bayern Man Utd Liverpool etc..) so when they say Casemiro is great I dont really take this as a given...
well he has a good defensive coverage and distributing the ball in a good way, but compared to great players in his position, he is yet not in that level.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

:tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Love you Greggo. I am watching it at home too. Will go out to celebrate WHEN we win though. :weee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)