[CL] Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus [October 20th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Brain farts aside, Bonucci is a quality defender in a back 4 when his CB partner and midfield help out. This current formation leaves us very exposed on the counter or when we lose the ball in midfield. We have a lot more creativity, youth and speed now so I'm happy for Danilo to take the RB position. 4-2-3-1 is the way to go with Chiesa, Ramsey and Kulusevski behind Morata. Rabiot needs to play as well with either Bentancur or Arthur. Dybala can come on for either Ramsey or Morata.
When we moved from a 3 man defense to a 4 man defense in 2014, people said that the 3 man defense was more suitable for Bonucci.
Now it's the opposite.
The truth is, he has always been a liabiity on one-on-ones, and with Barzagli gone and Chiellini nearing retirement, he is facing those situations more and more often.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
When we moved from a 3 man defense to a 4 man defense in 2014, people said that the 3 man defense was more suitable for Bonucci.
Now it's the opposite.
The truth is, he has always been a liabiity on one-on-ones, and with Barzagli gone and Chiellini nearing retirement, he is facing those situations more and more often.
while this is completely true, let's not forget the changes in the midfield. when our defenders had vidal and marchisio, and even pogba in front of them, they looked much more effective in keeping the opposition away from goal scoring opportunities. even pjanic (until his last season) could hold the ball much better than our current mids, and they formed a very effective first defensive line with mandzu, khedira and cuadrado/dani alves.

now our midfield defending is practically non existing since mandzu's gone, so good luck to pirlo, making bonbon look good once again is an uphill battle.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Man I cant wait til De Ligt benches Bonucci. Danilo doesn't deserve to get benched before Bonucci, who’s had back to back shit games now.
Portanova is going to start. He's the new Matuidi
or maybe Pirlo realizes it takes more than one game to judge a player. For the record, I doubt he will start.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Now it's the opposite.
He's just better in a deep, organized defense. That mess we play right now where they constantly have strikers running at them with no support from the midfield is good for no CB, let alone BonBon. It's asking for trouble, especially in the fast modern game. One mistake against a fast winger and you are fucked. Those one on one situations must be avoided, no matter who starts. I hope Pirlo get's this sorted.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why would I prevent my kids from having fun (and food :lol2:) just for my own pleasure? But you go ahead and sit at home not knowing what to do and draw some conclusions about others lives and then watch Juve play. I will do what I feel is appropriate for my family.
You're a great father. Prioritizing your kids and being selfless, ensuring you spend quality time with them. I'm too selfish to be a parent I think :D

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Like I said before we already 2 draws, we need 5 draws before Allegri/Sarri step in
In my vision, it is Sarri will step in Pirlo back to U23, then around mid season things not going for better and then Allegri step in
We have bench coach too, that's how depth we are

Jul 13, 2010
21k fans will be in the stands tomorrow which is max what UEFA allows. 30% of the stadium.
record figures past week in ukraine, mostly kiev. ridiculous. Also is it fair from UEFA's perspective? They effectively created home advantage although it should not concern a team like Juve

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
We’re going to lose 11-2. Dybala is shit, Pirlo is shit, Morata is shit and even the Kulusevski is an overrated piece of shit. Bentacur ain’t nothing but a mini Putin. In fact we got nobody in defense, neither in the middle. We ain’t nothing but second fill to nobody and even Sassuolo has overtaken us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Also is it fair from UEFA's perspective? They effectively created home advantage although it should not concern a team like Juve
home advantage always existed in football, there's nothing new in that. and yes, we shouldn't be bothered by it.

but apparently, we are: even with basically closed stadiums, we failed to win our last six away matches. the last away match we won was the one at bologna, back in the 29th round of the previous season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)