[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuventiniSweden ] ++
Believe it or not, I am Really Really mad! How the hell can the juventus players act like that? Only gigi buffon came down to the supporters and thanked us for our support. Our "beloved" Del Piero didn't even clap his hands to the supporters when he went out to the bench.

And when it was time for the players to step in to the busses, some of them didn't even wave at the juventus suporters standing there. They just walked into the busses and acted like we were air. I never thought that they were that big divas.

and oh.. yeah.. we made it to the CL.. woho..
Oh come on, I've heard lots of people and papers say Del Piero is great towards supporters. Is it that bad not to clap your hands on a rainy evening in Sweden?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
Footballers aren't heroes to me, all I ask is they give 100% on the field and win (not much). I'm not interested in meeting them etc, they all seem like spoilted egotistical twats.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Footballers aren't heroes to me, all I ask is they give 100% on the field and win (not much). I'm not interested in meeting them etc, they all seem like spoilted egotistical twats.
completely agree. i dont get the fascination with meeting famous people. ive never enjoyed it all. i want to see them do what they do, but thats were it ends.

Jul 3, 2003
Yes it is really a big deal to me. When this really is one of mine coolest nights to finally see Juventus play, acting like that is just not okey.

And did you guys see the way DP just throwed his "C" to the next guy? He didn't even carry to give it to him. That's anyway how I saw the whole situation and I really hope that I'm wrong. That's not how a captain should be acting, maybe he just had a bad day, let's not discuss that anymore.

Hope we do good in the CL now..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

in my league, i see it almost every game. funny thing is, its all the shitty teams that do it, they have nothing else to show :D

ive seen kids try it and fall down a few times :howler:
:LOL: Yeah thats laughable. Save that crap for gymnastics, or whatever. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuventiniSweden ] ++
Yes it is really a big deal to me. When this really is one of mine coolest nights to finally see Juventus play, acting like that is just not okey.

And did you guys see the way DP just throwed his "C" to the next guy? He didn't even carry to give it to him. That's anyway how I saw the whole situation and I really hope that I'm wrong. That's not how a captain should be acting, maybe he just had a bad day, let's not discuss that anymore.

Hope we do good in the CL now..
Ask Del Piero whether he cares about the fact he's the captain of Juventus or not. I'm pretty sure you know he does.

And indeed we only watch them because they are good football players right? Is it even of minor importance that they're nice and friendly people? Totti might just be too much of an ass to play for Juventus, but I wouldn't mind a guy like Beckham in our team no matter how gay he is.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

:LOL: Yeah thats laughable. Save that crap for gymnastics, or whatever. :D
the only thing good about it, is it does actually make the ball go much further, they can throw it over half the field sicne they use their momentum. most kids in my league cant throw its 30 feet

DIF1891

Aug 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

the only thing good about it, is it does actually make the ball go much further, they can throw it over half the field sicne they use their momentum. most kids in my league cant throw its 30 feet
precisely.. Bapupa, the player in our team that made that throw, doesn´t do that to show off. Why show off like that when you can use your feet?
I hope that everyone understand that all the people that use that kind of a throw only does that to get a longer throw.

Good luck in CL. You shouldn´t have any problem to qualify from that group.
We are about to meet Utrecht from Nederland. See ya in the CL-group stages in 2008 =)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
Anyone got a video of NEDVED's goal from this game. Ive seen the other 4 goals, just not Neddys. I would imagine it should be up in here somewhere by now, but no. :(

Help. Thanks.

Neddy scored very easily that goal. I wonder how defenders forgot him.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DIF1891 ] ++

precisely.. Bapupa, the player in our team that made that throw, doesn´t do that to show off. Why show off like that when you can use your feet?
I hope that everyone understand that all the people that use that kind of a throw only does that to get a longer throw.
in professionals yes, but in my league no

i know this because after the kids do it they look to the parents/people watching and smile, expecting applause

they also usually make stupid faces thinking theyre hot shit:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)