[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hate is the wrong word. Juve needs a lot more hate as far as I am concerned. Our worst enemy is indifference, and that's what we'll breed with lackluster CL and Serie A competitions.

If others start hating us, I take that as a good sign that we're winning.

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
Man the only thing i didnt like about your post is the second part of the first sentence: "aren´t appreciated in sweden". Man let's get Sweden out of this ssssh. "Aren't appreciated by me". And it's all cool. If you add that line to the previous post made by that other Swedish fan, it makes it look like you're saying Swedish are better, and Italians doesnt like sportmanship. And that's wrong. Just look at the Olympics, Swedish team menaced to retire if they didnt ban that Greek runner (which i agree has to be banned, but still, you made the first move. Not very sportmanship. Right, but still not sportmanship). Plus, like i said, that thing done by Miccoli is wrong, but you are making it bigger than what it is, c'mon. You pay too much attention to them things. It's a male game. You cant always watch 1 episode (or have a TV filming 1 player for 90' like Danish) and judge a player (you did. You said it's a fact Miccoli dives, which is not true at all, since he never did it in Italy, and he's not known to be a diver). I'm sure (i can bet 10$ with you) in the second leg we will see your team be very aggressive, make a lot of fouls, kick the ball in the tribune, loose time, play catenaccio, etc.. Simply cause in the next game they'll try to not loose. It's soccer. It's like that. But get rid of that "aren´t appreciated in sweden" thing, and get rid of that "Miccoli dives and that's a fact". So i have to say Swedish are drunk animals and that's a fact. Get it? It's 1 episode, it's 1 game. Next one will be different with new divers, new players making hard fouls. Probably yours.

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Hate is the wrong word. Juve needs a lot more hate as far as I am concerned. Our worst enemy is indifference, and that's what we'll breed with lackluster CL and Serie A competitions.

If others start hating us, I take that as a good sign that we're winning.
Indifference? Well it's pathetic if somebody is indifferent about Juventus. In the last 10 years, we've reached 1 UEFA Cup final, 1 Toyota Cup final and 4 UEFA Champions League finals. Nobody has done it better than us (i know we've lost 4 of them finals, but still we went there). The last final we played it was 14 months ago, 28 may 2003. Dont trip if for 1 year we dont arrive to the final. We're still one of the most prestigious team in the world.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
If Capello really wants to win then he has to tell his boys that they have to play in HIGH TEMPO and not like really old ladies. Physically we are not in shape so what we have to do is to play with high tempo. Otherwise, forget it. They will kick Juve asses and send them back without CL. Oh I hate the way juve played last season and this season at home against Djurgarden. Against Djurgarden I could understand, because of the field condition. But if we play again like that, f(u)ck it and I will never watch anyother juve game.....

DIF1891

Aug 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
DIF1819, what do you think of Kuivasto?! DP and Trez will kick his ass next week... :cool:
In the first 5 matches this season Kuivasto has not been that good we all know he can. But in the last matches (ecspecially against Juve) he has been solid as a rock. During to Karlssons injurys to the head, Elias Storm has been placed next to Kuivasto and he has also played very good.
They cooperate with eachother in a very good way on the pitch.

Kuivasto is one of our favourites in Djurgården. He is very popular.

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
My personal prognosis for the second leg agains DJurgarden is 2-0, for Juve, and what's your??????
FORZA JUVE
0:1, juve scores one goal and has luck in the defence, they can handle it till the end of the match.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by reneu ] ++

0:1, juve scores one goal and has luck in the defence, they can handle it till the end of the match.
Good prognosis.We agree, about Juve's pass true.All we have to do is to wait the "D day " for all of us.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I really hope we can make it through. It's going to be tough & DIF will make us pay especially if we don't get an early goal. I believe our fitness level has improved & the addition of Nedved will boast the attack & raise confidence levels. It will good to see Emerson-Neddy combo :cool: As for the weather I've been in Stockholm since 13th August, it's been cloudy & sometimes rainy. We always have trouble playing in the rain. Better pray for dry weather fellas.

DIF1891, do you reckon I can get a ticket from the stadium?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)