[CL] Dinamo Zagreb 0-4 JUVENTUS [27th September, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Not good enough. We need to win every game 10-0, playing amazing, flair/fancy, high-speed, tiki-taka into gegenpressing, all-out action football. Higuain has to score a hat-trick every game and Allegri isn't allowed to pick non-favourite/darling players otherwise he's an ultra-conservative, Italian coward.
Anyone who followed Juve during 2004-2006 will never complain about Allegri being a boring coward.

Having arguably the best team on paper in the world. Just to win 1-0 and fail in CL despite being dominant in the group stage. Sometimes I'm happy about Calciopoli :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we play this as defensively as we did with Sevilla I`ll be very pissed! Should we play a regular game we should win this one easily... Should we play defensive minded we might not win this one..
Dybala Higuain is a must with Pjanic with attacking duties! Lemina and Khedira should also play as for the left side its A.Sandro and Cuadrado on the right (hope he performs like last season...)
P.S is Benatia injured or has he recovered? same for Rugani

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who followed Juve during 2004-2006 will never complain about Allegri being a boring coward.

Having arguably the best team on paper in the world. Just to win 1-0 and fail in CL despite being dominant in the group stage. Sometimes I'm happy about Calciopoli :p
Too bad we didnt win the law suit... 600M could get us James and Verratti...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not good enough. We need to win every game 10-0, playing amazing, flair/fancy, high-speed, tiki-taka into gegenpressing, all-out action football. Higuain has to score a hat-trick every game and Allegri isn't allowed to pick non-favourite/darling players otherwise he's an ultra-conservative, Italian coward.
@DAiDEViL

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #48
    Dinamo Zagreb will be a walk in the park. They are that bad. Unleash Pjaca on them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Its a must win game and we need to be threating it as one.

Juventus is king in fucking up against low level teams in europe, and forcing itself into 'must win' positions.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
    I think that if we are going to revert to a back-4 formation, it will be a 4-3-3 rather than a 4-4-2 diamond. We don't have midfield depth for a diamond midfield formation, also Cuadrado is useless in this.

On the other hand, Allegri has used the 4-3-3 in multiple cases and I can see him trying Dybala in a RW/LW free role. Dybala has played this position before and I think it will help him a lot not being the sole responsible for the final third creativity. Yes, it may not be his optimal position, but if Neymar and Messi have done it for the team, surely Paulo can do it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Do you think that Pjanic can play in a 2 man midfield? Also, we dont have Subs for Cuadrado or Pjaca. If something happens, we would have to experiment with Sandro as ML etc.
    We won't go to a different formation from 352 permanently, atleast not this season. I thought youre talking about a scenario where we are short on players and have to change formation. Since our central midfield is the most likely area where we will lack players a 442 is the most realistic formation we will see. If we lose 2 of Mandzukic, Dybala, Higuain ofcourse we will see a 433/451 most likely, or maybe in a CL knock out game for tactical reasons

- - - Updated - - -

And I think Pjanic can play in a 2 man midfield, next to Marchisio/Lemina. Next to Khedira too in some games

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Do you think Allegri will start a guy who has not played a total of 45 minutes yet in a CL game? Not gonna happen
    The guy above said if we are gonna revert to a back4 formation, i thought hes talking about in general, not just this game. vs Dinamo i dont think we will see anything other than 352, but we will see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)