CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (33 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Zlatan will always be better than Dp AS LONG AS Mr. Crapello is there....Simply because the Captain is not having his Fvcking chance....But I'd like to see Zlatan showing his worth with other Coaches....
hey Azzurri, I would like to know your oponion about Zlatan, without thinking about Del Piero?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Zlatan will always be better than Dp AS LONG AS Mr. Crapello is there....Simply because the Captain is not having his Fvcking chance....But I'd like to see Zlatan showing his worth with other Coaches....

How about Tom Prahl, Ronald Koeman, Lars lagerbäck and Tommy Söderberg.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

hey Azzurri, I would like to know your oponion about Zlatan, without thinking about Del Piero?

I've always said that Zlatan is a young talented player.....And I respect him alot, tho, I started to dislike him.....

What I have against Zlatan has also something to do with Capello...When he's not performing good, he's always playing....and I actually hate it....

Another thing, you can say I'm exagerrating or whatever, But I've never seen such a Selfish player like Zlatan...NEVER.....

We all admit that he got such a good quick feet and that he can dribble and I'm happy to have such a talent in the team...I actually don't hate him, and I can never hate a Juve player...Never...It's just that I want to see him treated like others in this Squad, in this great team....

oh and another thing, I can teach Zlatan how to finish a ball.......

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

How about Tom Prahl, Ronald Koeman, Lars lagerbäck and Tommy Söderberg.
Hmmmm....are we talking about Eredivisie????

Are we talking about FC Groningen??? or about AZ Alkmaar.......

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

No its because of all the people in the forum you are the one i rank as most unobjektive and the one that never has any room for compromise.
That is normal from you because Ibrahim is your favourite player,and mine is Del Piero.
What would be a compromise for you,to say that Ibrahim is better than Del Piero,that he is one of the best attackers in Europe,that his position in the attack should be slushed???If that is something which will put up me as an objective guy,sorry but no can do Adam!

Sep 15, 2005
I watched the game for a second time today and I saw the following things:

a) Zlatan was a constant threat and made Brugge's defense suffer, BUT he was awful when it came to finishing. And I mean AWFUL.
b) Trezeguet was completely useless after his goal. Before that he had a great game IMO, Brugge's goalie was simply great. He should have been replaced with either Del Piero or Mutu though.
c) Blasi was alright at rightback, but looked a bit nervous on the ball. I do believe he can do the job Zebina does however.
d) Abbiati is horrible. Chimenti might prove a better option next time.

Sep 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i only saw the highlights and they were full of zlatans misses so i m gonna have to agree with you on this one
Zlatan had some serious misses, but he created a lot as well. The freekick Neddy scored was foul on him. He also seems a bit more mature this season. He's making less fouls than he used to. But his finishing remains awful.

In one action he got past the goalie, but hesitated because he was either scared of missing it or too arrogant to simply finish it off. Either way he missed an easy goal. And 0-3 would have made it a lot easier at that time.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Centrocampista ] ++

In one action he got past the goalie, but hesitated because he was either scared of missing it or too arrogant to simply finish it off. Either way he missed an easy goal. And 0-3 would have made it a lot easier at that time.

i saw it :frown:

galma

Aug 13, 2005
yeah,I resaw the game to,I still can't belive trezeguet misses,zlatan has that job usualy :DZlatan was great in many ocassions but also missed a lot and lost many balls like a child in the school yard
I think DP should start the next match in CL so he can enjoy his record,not like a sub ,you know what I mean :p
Abbiati is shit !! blodi milanista!!
defence was pretty good 7
midfield great 8
attack goddamit,a lot of goal oportunities missed 6.5

galma

Aug 13, 2005
one question:can zlatan score in CL??
a better one:tell me a zlatan goal against a good *****team ,since he's at juve(teams like milan,inter,....real,bayern,pool)
not the one from penalty aganst inter,it doesnt counts :p

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
well,he actually isn't a goal scorer.he can give some other things to the team.I think Zlatan and Trez are a nice due that should be subbed when they are crap.this is what Capello doesn't understand.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Dude ive grown tired explaining shit too you like a four year old.

-Answer my questions dada, answer my questions.

Now son, ive explained it too you 50 times if you dont undurstand it yet, dont worry, you will when you get older. Now go to sleep, dont let the beg bugs bite.

Oh and its nice too see the way you suddenly change questions and point of attack when the wind isnt blowing your way. It makes it so sweeet.
WOW, what a great response. Thanks for answering ZERO of the questions I posed and thanks for continuing on with the immaturity...you make yourself look like an imbecile time and time again. You are truly a sad waste of time.

Now respond to my questions or just go back to your Capello wonderland.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)