CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (6 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Forget them, most of the people bashing Zlatan are just hardcore Del Piero fans who wouldnt spot a worldclass player if he landed on their head. Its no use arguing with them, they will just comeback with a remark thats dumber then the previous one.
The very opposite thing is with Ibrahim lovers...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Techmozz ] ++
Wtf, can't believe how negative some people are about Zlatan...even me as bruges-fan enjoyed him...such a great player, the best striker of the moment in the whole world...
ok, he missed a big chance, but he is so strong...
The moment at the corner flag where decock is putting his arms totally around him, and he didn't lost the ball, stronger, decock falls, and he creates a chance after a dribble!
agreed.. most of the users here want just boring footballer and zlatan is not like this.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Yeah, but he misses two incredible easy chances to score, just because he is so selfish that he want to score himself, instead of passing the ball to his companions.

And at the finals stages of CL, each failed chance could cost us the elimination....
:wallbang:and what about the chances of trez??

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
because you (i dont even know what to call you) zlatan has nowhere to go but up
How Pathetic you are...So because Dp is 31, He can't miss chances because he'll have no-where to go...hmmmm, Smarty...

and because Zlatan is younger he can miss any-chance because the road is long.....Fvcking Logic, eh?:howler:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

Most Zlatan fans like Del Piero too and hail him when he does something good, this is the difference between us.
I am a Juve fan, and like DP and Zlatan.
both DP and Zlatan made and will make great things for juve. stop bashing zlatan, he wasted some chances but so did trez as well. Zlatan scored 16 goals last season and set up so many others, he will do that again.
Del Piero will get his chance, I hope soon, and will make his goals too..

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
uhh basicly you can divide it into 3 camps.

1st. The italian camp. They want Del Piero to play because they're biased.
2nd. The Norwegian camp. They hate Swedish players.
3rd. Everyone else.

Some comments here about Zlatan astound me. This is a juve forum right? So why don't we support our players better instead of hating on them.

There is one great argument why we should use Zlatan instead of DP, and that's age and future.

DP is 31 years old while Zlatan is 24. Why go with the older guy?

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Word to Maresca and hanyuku. I agree with the both of you:thumb:

Now daddy(that would be me) is going to have to take some money off these fishes.

Time to go to work, Yo peace everyone and have a nice night:excited:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Word to Maresca and hanyuku. I agree with the both of you:thumb:

Now daddy(that would be me) is going to have to take some money off these fishes.

Time to go to work, Yo peace everyone and have a nice night:excited:
Later....

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

How Pathetic you are...So because Dp is 31, He can't miss chances because he'll have no-where to go...hmmmm, Smarty...

and because Zlatan is younger he can miss any-chance because the road is long.....Fvcking Logic, eh?:howler:

buddy, you give the younger player the chances so he can miss them today and score them tomorrow. del piero will miss them today and watch them from his tv tomorrow

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
First off, i like the way we played and yes we were playing against a team that frankly with thier injuries and whatever, would struggle in serieB, we still played with the kinda fluidity that i like in my teams

Then comes the bad part

1) Abbiatti is a liability, i was kinda surprised that Milan will aid their chief rivals by loaning them their goalie, but now i see why, you put crosses over, and we are in deep shite
2) Nedved should not be starting, he is not that influential, he is not creative and he is blocking the path of one the best attacking left backs in the world. I never thought i would see the day where Blasi was more productive going forward than Zambrotta
3) We have an asshole for a manager. Mr Capello, you get on my nerves and i do hope you are reading this
If i was anywhere near you yesterday, id have punched your lights out, thats how pissed off i was
Yes you are successful in the league, where u pit your wits against lesser lights and where the deck is stacked against the opposition anyways and you have other teams to help you out when you lose your way like you always do but in E urope , there aint no help from noone, you gotta do it your self.
You Imbecile, this is not your family's club, its not your money that's used to sponsor the club, so how dare you continue with this stupid vendetta or ego against what you consider to be maintaing you are the boss so you do what you like not what is right?
You had the best team in the world at the time in Milan and only 1 cl to show and thats only because Cruyff totally disrespected Milan and had no plan at all
You lost to Marseille becasue, you idiot, you decided to play Van Basten because he is tall but missed the entire season instead of an in form Papin against his old club

You muppet, how on earth you did not bring on both Dp and Mutu who would have run rings round a very ordinary Bruges is way beyond my comprehension

You buffon, your plan B is always bring off Dp and send in your tall guys so you can lump the ball forward but Dp was not on the field so you had no plan B.
Just like against Liverpool, you pit your wits against someone who knows what he is doing and you always come up short because you have no idea how to turn a game which does not invlove big fellows

I wonder what talents like Baggio, Simone Montella and Dp think of you and the way you operate
I cannot argue with your success in the league but i will ridicule you when it comes to Europe , where you have the chance to prove how good you are against the top managers and you always fail and I am afraid that even if we have a very good bunch of players, you are way too stupid to know what to do with them.
Are you gonna expect miracles from Dpa dn Mutu if something happens to Trez? Why should they bat for you when you treat such players without respect, you despicable maggot
I expect this post to be banned but i do not care as you make me sick
Agreed on most of the points made here. Capello's insistence on using bigger, taller players is fvcking lame and will hurt us sooner or later. Zalayeta is a decent player but he will never offer as much as Mutu or Del Piero in attack. Capello's success over the years cannot be questioned but he has some glaring managerial flaws.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)