CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (26 Viewers)

Techmozz

Aug 26, 2005
Wtf, can't believe how negative some people are about Zlatan...even me as bruges-fan enjoyed him...such a great player, the best striker of the moment in the whole world...
ok, he missed a big chance, but he is so strong...
The moment at the corner flag where decock is putting his arms totally around him, and he didn't lost the ball, stronger, decock falls, and he creates a chance after a dribble!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
The fans here don't really understand what zlatan is about. Zlatan is about entertaiment. He handles the ball like only Ronaldhino can . He is a very fun player to watch. He makes the Italian leauge look better.

Zlatan has some problems with goal scoring in CL, but he is the kind of player you love to see anyway. Football is more than just goals.

And as long as Juventus win, who can complain?

edit: As for people who think Ibra played selfish, did you watch the same game as me? Zlatan played the ball to Nedved and Trez several times, but didn't get much in return. He had to do some things himself.

I don't understand, if Zlatan passes to another player, he don't score himself, and people here get upset.

If Zlatan tries to score himself, people here get upset and says he shoudl pass. What the hell do you want him to do? Please decide! :(
Man,don't exaggerate!!!He is not even close to Ronaldinho.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Yeah, but he misses two incredible easy chances to score, just because he is so selfish that he want to score himself, instead of passing the ball to his companions.

And at the finals stages of CL, each failed chance could cost us the elimination....
Agreed!!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Techmozz ] ++
Wtf, can't believe how negative some people are about Zlatan...even me as bruges-fan enjoyed him...such a great player, the best striker of the moment in the whole world...
The moment at the corner flag where decock is putting his arms totally around him, and he didn't lost the ball, stronger, decock falls, and he creates a chance after a dribble!
Of course,if you are Brugge's fan you like him,because he screwed up some great chances so thanx to him Brugge aren't sunken.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

No there is more differences...: ADP is better at finishing(com'on you gotta admit it), Ale has way more class both on and off the pitch.....yes Zlatan is taller, but Ale is better at FK's, Pn's and corners, he is also a better dribbler.....
Must agree with you!!!

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
The fans here don't really understand what zlatan is about. Zlatan is about entertaiment. He handles the ball like only Ronaldhino can . He is a very fun player to watch. He makes the Italian leauge look better.

Zlatan has some problems with goal scoring in CL, but he is the kind of player you love to see anyway. Football is more than just goals.

And as long as Juventus win, who can complain?

edit: As for people who think Ibra played selfish, did you watch the same game as me? Zlatan played the ball to Nedved and Trez several times, but didn't get much in return. He had to do some things himself.

I don't understand, if Zlatan passes to another player, he don't score himself, and people here get upset.

If Zlatan tries to score himself, people here get upset and says he shoudl pass. What the hell do you want him to do? Please decide! :(
Sorry for interupting yar wakefulness but ya cann't compare Ronaldinho's football skills to anyone in this small univerese, search somewhere else...

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Sorry for interupting yar wakefulness but ya cann't compare Ronaldinho's football skills to anyone in this small univerese, search somewhere else...
Agreed.. Just because he can do the elastico, doesn't mean he's that fantastico..

Oh crap.. I thought it'd never come down to this......puns!! :dazed:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Techmozz ] ++
Forget them, most of the people bashing Zlatan are just hardcore Del Piero fans who wouldnt spot a worldclass player if he landed on their head. Its no use arguing with them, they will just comeback with a remark thats dumber then the previous one.

Sep 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Forget them, most of the people bashing Zlatan are just hardcore Del Piero fans who wouldnt spot a worldclass player if he landed on their head. Its no use arguing with them, they will just comeback with a remark thats dumber then the previous one.
Zlatan did some nice tricks yesterday. But he also missed in front of an open goal, because he either didn't dare to shoot right away or was too arrogant to finish it off.

I think it was pretty clear that the game would have been in our hands if we had put on Mutu or Del Piero after we scored our second goal. They would have provided much more ball possession.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Centrocampista ] ++

Zlatan did some nice tricks yesterday. But he also missed in front of an open goal, because he either didn't dare to shoot right away or was too arrogant to finish it off.

I think it was pretty clear that the game would have been in our hands if we had put on Mutu or Del Piero after we scored our second goal. They would have provided much more ball possession.
Welcome to the forums.:cool:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Centrocampista ] ++

Welcome to the Forum;)

Zlatan is one of our if not the best player at keeping possesion of the ball.

So that doesnt make any sense at all.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
LOL.. the match ended by the way lol...
I can summerize this thread in the following:
first page: Brugge Vs Juve
Then around 30 pages: Del Piero/Mutu Vs Zlatan
15~20pages: Brugge Vs Juve
the last 7-10 pages: Del Pier/Mutu Vs Zlatan.

Sep 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Welcome to the Forum;)

Zlatan is one of our if not the best player at keeping possesion of the ball.

So that doesnt make any sense at all.
Yes, but he doesn't make the team flow. Mutu or Del Piero would have made the ball go round. Zlatan may hog the ball himself, but he's hardly a playmaker.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
First off, i like the way we played and yes we were playing against a team that frankly with thier injuries and whatever, would struggle in serieB, we still played with the kinda fluidity that i like in my teams

Then comes the bad part

1) Abbiatti is a liability, i was kinda surprised that Milan will aid their chief rivals by loaning them their goalie, but now i see why, you put crosses over, and we are in deep shite
2) Nedved should not be starting, he is not that influential, he is not creative and he is blocking the path of one the best attacking left backs in the world. I never thought i would see the day where Blasi was more productive going forward than Zambrotta
3) We have an asshole for a manager. Mr Capello, you get on my nerves and i do hope you are reading this
If i was anywhere near you yesterday, id have punched your lights out, thats how pissed off i was
Yes you are successful in the league, where u pit your wits against lesser lights and where the deck is stacked against the opposition anyways and you have other teams to help you out when you lose your way like you always do but in E urope , there aint no help from noone, you gotta do it your self.
You Imbecile, this is not your family's club, its not your money that's used to sponsor the club, so how dare you continue with this stupid vendetta or ego against what you consider to be maintaing you are the boss so you do what you like not what is right?
You had the best team in the world at the time in Milan and only 1 cl to show and thats only because Cruyff totally disrespected Milan and had no plan at all
You lost to Marseille becasue, you idiot, you decided to play Van Basten because he is tall but missed the entire season instead of an in form Papin against his old club

You muppet, how on earth you did not bring on both Dp and Mutu who would have run rings round a very ordinary Bruges is way beyond my comprehension

You buffon, your plan B is always bring off Dp and send in your tall guys so you can lump the ball forward but Dp was not on the field so you had no plan B.
Just like against Liverpool, you pit your wits against someone who knows what he is doing and you always come up short because you have no idea how to turn a game which does not invlove big fellows

I wonder what talents like Baggio, Simone Montella and Dp think of you and the way you operate
I cannot argue with your success in the league but i will ridicule you when it comes to Europe , where you have the chance to prove how good you are against the top managers and you always fail and I am afraid that even if we have a very good bunch of players, you are way too stupid to know what to do with them.
Are you gonna expect miracles from Dpa dn Mutu if something happens to Trez? Why should they bat for you when you treat such players without respect, you despicable maggot
I expect this post to be banned but i do not care as you make me sick

SAVE THE SPEECH........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)