CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (17 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
First off, i like the way we played and yes we were playing against a team that frankly with thier injuries and whatever, would struggle in serieB, we still played with the kinda fluidity that i like in my teams

Then comes the bad part

1) Abbiatti is a liability, i was kinda surprised that Milan will aid their chief rivals by loaning them their goalie, but now i see why, you put crosses over, and we are in deep shite
2) Nedved should not be starting, he is not that influential, he is not creative and he is blocking the path of one the best attacking left backs in the world. I never thought i would see the day where Blasi was more productive going forward than Zambrotta
3) We have an asshole for a manager. Mr Capello, you get on my nerves and i do hope you are reading this
If i was anywhere near you yesterday, id have punched your lights out, thats how pissed off i was
Yes you are successful in the league, where u pit your wits against lesser lights and where the deck is stacked against the opposition anyways and you have other teams to help you out when you lose your way like you always do but in E urope , there aint no help from noone, you gotta do it your self.
You Imbecile, this is not your family's club, its not your money that's used to sponsor the club, so how dare you continue with this stupid vendetta or ego against what you consider to be maintaing you are the boss so you do what you like not what is right?
You had the best team in the world at the time in Milan and only 1 cl to show and thats only because Cruyff totally disrespected Milan and had no plan at all
You lost to Marseille becasue, you idiot, you decided to play Van Basten because he is tall but missed the entire season instead of an in form Papin against his old club

You muppet, how on earth you did not bring on both Dp and Mutu who would have run rings round a very ordinary Bruges is way beyond my comprehension

You buffon, your plan B is always bring off Dp and send in your tall guys so you can lump the ball forward but Dp was not on the field so you had no plan B.
Just like against Liverpool, you pit your wits against someone who knows what he is doing and you always come up short because you have no idea how to turn a game which does not invlove big fellows

I wonder what talents like Baggio, Simone Montella and Dp think of you and the way you operate
I cannot argue with your success in the league but i will ridicule you when it comes to Europe , where you have the chance to prove how good you are against the top managers and you always fail and I am afraid that even if we have a very good bunch of players, you are way too stupid to know what to do with them.
Are you gonna expect miracles from Dpa dn Mutu if something happens to Trez? Why should they bat for you when you treat such players without respect, you despicable maggot
I expect this post to be banned but i do not care as you make me sick
you are speaking from my soul...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by galma ] ++
goddamit,zlatan must go and everybody will be happy

we finaly have a player who can make crazy things and brings some entertrament to our game, and you want him out?? I don´t think that you understand anything about football and you even don´t know what most of forum users mean here. they just say, that other players (DP, Mutu) should get their chance too. it is not about zlatan, it is about the way capello trades with DP and Mutu.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

we finaly have a player who can make crazy things and brings some entertrament to our game, and you want him out?? I don´t think that you understand anything about football and you even don´t know what most of forum users mean here. they just say, that other players (DP, Mutu) should get their chance too. it is not about zlatan, it is about the way capello trades with DP and Mutu.
A player that can make crazy things and bring some entrtainment to our game is not enough to win the CL.

I prefer someone that score goals

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

A player that can make crazy things and bring some entrtainment to our game is not enough to win the CL.

I prefer someone that score goals
did not you see how much confusion Zlatan bring to the defence yesterday? he made space for trez, and played a great part creating so many scoring chances...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Yeah, but he misses two incredible easy chances to score, just because he is so selfish that he want to score himself, instead of passing the ball to his companions.

And at the finals stages of CL, each failed chance could cost us the elimination....

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
The fans here don't really understand what zlatan is about. Zlatan is about entertaiment. He handles the ball like only Ronaldhino can. He is a very fun player to watch. He makes the Italian leauge look better.

Zlatan has some problems with goal scoring in CL, but he is the kind of player you love to see anyway. Football is more than just goals.

And as long as Juventus win, who can complain?

edit: As for people who think Ibra played selfish, did you watch the same game as me? Zlatan played the ball to Nedved and Trez several times, but didn't get much in return. He had to do some things himself.

I don't understand, if Zlatan passes to another player, he don't score himself, and people here get upset.

If Zlatan tries to score himself, people here get upset and says he shoudl pass. What the hell do you want him to do? Please decide! :(

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
Zlatan has some problems with goal scoring in CL, but he is the kind of player you love to see anyway. Football is more than just goals.
(
But shouldn't a player on his level be capable to deliever a decent shot with both legs??(I'm not saying that he's good on any of them).....

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

But shouldn't a player on his level be capable to deliever a decent shot with both legs??(I'm not saying that he's good on any of them).....
A question (serious one, not being a smart a**, OK?):

Who would you replace him with that:

1. is better?
2. is available?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
The fans here don't really understand what zlatan is about. Zlatan is about entertaiment. He handles the ball like only Ronaldhino can. He is a very fun player to watch. He makes the Italian leauge look better.

And as long as Juventus win, who can complain?

edit: As for people who think Ibra played selfish, did you watch the same game as me? Zlatan played the ball to Nedved and Trez several times, but didn't get much in return. He had to do some things himself.

I don't understand, if Zlatan passes to another player, he don't score himself, and people here get upset.

If Zlatan tries to score himself, people here get upset and says he shoudl pass. What the hell do you want him to do? Please decide! :(
exactly, finaly I can see real football from a juve player, I don´t want to watch Barca, milan or real to see some great skills, Zlatan is still 24 and will be the best in couple of years. I can understand why he does not pass the ball sometimes, did not you see how much chances trez yesterday wasted? so he can try it himself.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

A question (serious one, not being a smart a**, OK?):

Who would you replace him with that:

1. is better?
2. is available?
1. Del Piero.
2.Del Piero.

1.Cassano.
2.Cassano.

happy?
Look, Zlatan is just not my kind of player... I don't like him as a player, thats that.... I'm sorry if I offended someone....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

1. Del Piero.
2.Del Piero.

1.Cassano.
2.Cassano.

happy?
Look, Zlatan is just not my kind of player... I don't like him as a player, thats that.... I'm sorry if I offended someone....
I don´t think that there is a great difference between the way Zlatan and DP play. they are or were strong in dribling and are not the best finisher. the only difference is that zlatan is taller than ale ;)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005

1. Del Piero.
2.Del Piero.

1.Cassano.
2.Cassano.

happy?
First, not in the least bit offended. You are most certainly entitled to your opinion.

Second, I agree with your choice of DP, actually. My feelings are that he has gained the shot at starting for all that he has done for this team. If he doesn't perform, we can always look at replacements then.I think it is ludicrous to keep a player of his proven caliber on the bench.

Having said that, if he fails, or more accurately, fails over a significant number of matches, then he should warm the bench or be let go.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

I don´t think that there is a great difference between the way Zlatan and DP play. they are or were strong in dribling and are not the best finisher. the only difference is that zlatan is taller than ale ;)
No there is more differences...: ADP is better at finishing(com'on you gotta admit it), Ale has way more class both on and off the pitch.....yes Zlatan is taller, but Ale is better at FK's, Pn's and corners, he is also a better dribbler.....

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

First, not in the least bit offended. You are most certainly entitled to your opinion.

Second, I agree with your choice of DP, actually. My feelings are that he has gained the shot at starting for all that he has done for this team. If he doesn't perform, we can always look at replacements then.I think it is ludicrous to keep a player of his proven caliber on the bench.

Having said that, if he fails, or more accurately, fails over a significant number of matches, then he should warm the bench or be let go.
Yeah I agree.... but he has to play to fail, and he's not playing.....I only hope that Cap will start DP this weekend.....:)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

No there is more differences...: ADP is better at finishing(com'on you gotta admit it), Ale has way more class both on and off the pitch.....yes Zlatan is taller, but Ale is better at FK's, Pn's and corners, he is also a better dribbler.....
what does you not like of zlatan?

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

:
:rofl:
Riiight.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

Dribbler?? Really?:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)