CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (7 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Do you even undurstand the way players become 1st pick with a coach?

It takes time to prove themselves, when they get their chance they have to take it. Mutu hasnt palyed many matches yet and therefore hasnt had his break yet. Its only 3 matches into the season. He will get his chance he just ahs to be patient.

Some players like, Viera, Ronaldinho on and on obviously are bought to play others like Mutu has to prove themselves.

Undurstand? Well if you dont then just wait and see who Cap will play and maybe then it will sink in.
Well, Mutu has been at this club since January if I remember correctly, so that is long time to have to prove yourself. Double standards everywhere here.

I did not see you making a big deal about Del Piero not being played before other players even though he has been at the club longer than any of the other forwards.

Last year Zlatan Ibrahimovic got the start ahead of Zalayeta and Del Piero on Day One and he did not have to wait to "prove himself" to Capello, unlike Mutu. I did not see you making a case in favor of Zalayeta back then...why not?

Fact of the matter is Mutu is a far more skilled player than Zalayeta and he deserves to be on an equal playing field, at least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

galma

Aug 13, 2005
my thought is that Del Piero should have played yesterday,and play after the first half,I mean come one people,DP is not done,he can still play, I am 100% sure that DP-Trezza is twice better then Ibra-Trezza
in your problem with mutu beeing better then zala, it's true he is better,but ofcourse I love Zala so so much afters these years at juve.Mutu is the new player so he must wash the bench ,but how long?
my preferences in attak are : a trident with mutu-dp-trezeguet or dp(mutu)-trezeguet,first choice for reserve is zalayeta who's the perfect sub of juve,:eek:I want Ibra outta here :eek:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well, Mutu has been at this club since January if I remember correctly, so that is long time to have to prove yourself. Double standards everywhere here.

I did not see you making a big deal about Del Piero not being played before other players even though he has been at the club longer than any of the other forwards.

Last year Zlatan Ibrahimovic got the start ahead of Zalayeta and Del Piero on Day One and he did not have to wait to "prove himself" to Capello,
unlike Mutu. I did not see you making a case in favor of Zalayeta back then...why not?

Fact of the matter is Mutu is a far more skilled player than Zalayeta and he deserves to be on an equal playing field, at least.

LAMELame!

You just dont seem to get it, you dont just bump players like that.
And when did Mutu prove himself over Zala? hmm, It hasnt happened yet.
maybe in training but not on the pitch.

You wrote

LOL, this is.. What an argument

Are you actually suggesting we should play players that have been at the club the longest time without taking into concideration who actually are the best players for the job?

You wrote

Last year Zlatan Ibrahimovic got the start ahead of Zalayeta and Del Piero on Day One and he did not have to wait to "prove himself" to Capello,
unlike Mutu. I did not see you making a case in favor of Zalayeta back then...why not?

Nope, he came in on the second half against Chievo and made a good substitution, Zlatan took his chance from day one, thats the difference.
that and Trez got injured at the beggining of the season opened up for Zlatan. You dont buy a player for 16 m erous and then put him on the bench, its the saem reason Viera is first pick for Capello.

Fact of the matter is that it has only been three matches of the season and Mutu will get his chance.

I hope i cleared things up for you.

May 4, 2004

LAMELame!

You just dont seem to get it, you dont just bump players like that.
And when did Mutu prove himself over Zala? hmm, It hasnt happened yet.
maybe in training but not on the pitch.

You wrote

LOL, this is.. What an argument

Are you actually suggesting we should play players that have been at the club the longest time without taking into concideration who actually are the best players for the job?

You wrote

Nope, he came in on the second half against Chievo and made a good substitution, Zlatan took his chance from day one, thats the difference.
that and Trez got injured at the beggining of the season opened up for Zlatan. You dont buy a player for 16 m erous and then put him on the bench, its the saem reason Viera is first pick for Capello.

Fact of the matter is that it has only been three matches of the season and Mutu will get his chance.

I hope i cleared things up for you.
Dude you are so ****ing RIGHT ... Forza You :thumb:

Forza Capello !

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Yes its true goals win games, How about the Nedved goal on the freekick that Zlatan got. The pass to Nedved which should of been a goal. The pass to trez, The chance he created all by himself? You need to check the facts because Zlatan was best Juve player yesterday.
Did Zlatan take the freekick ???

No, because he doesnt know how to...unless you want to hit someone waaay up in the crowd

None of Zlatans passes or shots resulted in goals, only misses

Get your facts straight by watching the game again

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

No, because he doesnt know how to...unless you want to hit someone waaay up in the crowd

he dident say they resulted in goals, he said they should have been goals... so u should read again before talking to much!!!!

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Did i write he took the freekick? Nope i said he created the chance for the freekick.

The fact that Zlatans passes didnt result in goals isnt important since he created allot of good chance that could might aswell been goals.

I dont judge players simply on the good old Assist/Goals tab.

It seems you do.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Did i write he took the freekick? Nope i said he created the chance for the freekick.

The fact that Zlatans passes didnt result in goals isnt important since he created allot of good chance that could might aswell been goals.

I dont judge players simply on the good old Assist/Goals tab.

It seems you do.
you cant help but notice the missed opportunities....

Now, if it was DP in the same scenario, ppl here would be calling for his head !!!

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

he dident say they resulted in goals, he said they should have been goals... so u should read again before talking to much!!!!
should've, but werent ...

means nothing towards the most important thing- the scoreline !!!

Lets see what happens when we face Bayern...or Chelsea

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Now, if it was DP in the same scenario, ppl here would be calling for his head !!!
That stinks, but i think the reason they do is because Del piero doesnt always do very much and when he finally gets a chance they are pissed he doesnt take it. Zlatan is involved allot in play and does so much more then score goals, Del piero doesnt.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

EXACTLY......you said it Vin...

If Del Piero was the one to miss also that easy chance when Zlatan was screwing around untill he missed that easy chance, People would be calling Dp's head and asking him to leave the Club....

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
The bottom line here guys is that we should have crushed this inferior team, instead we missed way too many chances, and looked very average in the second half

If we dont improve, we wont progress.....

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

should've, but werent ...

means nothing towards the most important thing- the scoreline !!!

Lets see what happens when we face Bayern...or Chelsea

How about this, Zlatan passes Trezeguet(hypothetical) 10 times leaving Trez alone with the keeper but Trez misses everytime. Does that mean Zlatans passes werent great?

Oh and when we face Bayern or Chelsea they are going to find out what this years Juve is made of. Mark my words! In fact save this statement so you can throw it in my face if something goes wrong(God forbid).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)